Tuesday 27 March 2012

A Dream Where I Saw Two Suns in the Sky with One Moving at a Tremendous Speed Towards the Earth


On the night of 17th march 2012,  I had a very short supernatural dream (which I'm now sharing 10 days later after feeling very deeply within me the need to  share as it has been lingering in my mind). And in this dream I found myself looking across the sky,it was day time. And as I looked at the sky, I saw two bright suns. And one of the suns started moving on a downward spiral towards the earth.

It was such time when the sun’s visibility looks like a bright yoke of an egg (must have been evening hours). And both suns looked similar and of equal size.

This second sun moved and moved towards the earth and as it continued moving I was made to understand in my heart while in the dream that this moving sun was up to no good and that upon its impact with the earth unfavorable consequence would befall planet earth. 

 I then woke up from the dream.

It was not made clear to me in the dream what exactly this heavenly body was. Was it an Asteroid? A meteorite? A solar flare? Another planet? I don’t know since it was not made known to me what exactly it was. All I was made to understand in the dream was that there were two suns in the sky, and one was moving gradually at a tremendous speed towards the earth and that the end result of its movement towards the earth would be an undesirable consequence.
It was not made clear to me what this unfavorable consequence would be once this second sun causes the impact, but all I was made to feel in the dream was to panic and to be restless as I observed the second sun moving gradually at a tremendous speed towards the earth. 

Luke 21:25-28 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” 

Joel 2:30 "I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke."

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi








No comments:

Post a Comment