Monday 30 April 2012

Dreams Where I Was Shown About Alcoholism; False Shepherds; The Need For Evangelism; The Hope of Not taking the Mark of the Beast and a Symbolic Representation of Heaven



This month of April 2012, I have been shown a series of short visions of the night (Supernatural dreams) which I have listed below. And before I share them, below is a short reminder.
And so Just as a reminder, I normally get the supernatural dreams/visions of the night, and how does one (including myself) know when the LORD has spoken through either a dream or a vision, one may ask ?:

-The visions of the night (supernatural dreams) normally have a particular convicting message(s) deposited in the heart i.e. the key points of the vision/supernatural dream. The powerful conviction in the heart normally accompanies the supernatural dreams.  

-When the LORD speaks you must always find it in the Bible i.e. it must be in line with the scriptures

-The message can be in either of the following forms or all: Encouragement; A warning; a Teaching; or a Prophesy E.T.C

And the key points are normally about: The coming of the messiah (Jesus Christ); The Kingdom of God Almighty; The need for Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Full surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ; E.T.C

And since the LORD has confirmed not only to me but also to some people that the supernatural dreams (Visions of the night) I do normally get are from Him, I take every supernatural dream very very seriously once I wake up and feel a very a deep conviction and I’m convinced of the message contained in it. However I also get other ordinary dreams and with time the LORD has enabled me to be able to differentiate the supernatural dreams from ordinary dreams based majorly on the parameters stated above.

1-A Dream Where I Heard That “Drinking Alcohol Leads to Hell”
On the night of 27th April 2012, I had a short supernatural dream and in this dream someone shouted “I love alcohol because it keeps my heart beating!!!” And immediately while in the dream I was inspired by a very powerful voice to respond to this person and many people present in this place that looked like a hall and I was made to respond “Wait until your heart stops beating and  find yourself in hell and that’s when you will know that Alcohol is harmful to you.”


 
I then woke up from the dream.

The message that was imparted from my heart in this short conversation in the vision of the night (supernatural dream) was that it is time for the people of the earth to come out of Alcoholism (and to avoid alcohol for those who have not started drinking). Because taking Alcohol is a sin that leads to hell. This is because Alcohol when taken opens up the soul, the spirit, the heart and the body for evil spirits to enter, these evil spirits manipulates the soul, the spirit, the heart, the mind and the body.
These evil spirits have one intention which is to kill and destroy and this eventually leads to hell.

NOTE: In most places of the earth, people look forward to Fridays and Saturdays so that they can go drink alcohol. This may seem to be the thing to do, but I have got news for you, this is a den of evil spirits and unless you run away from this lifestyle, the destination is as I was shown above.

1st Corinthians 6:9-11Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.  And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Ephesians 5:15-20 Be very careful, then, how you live —not as unwise but as wise,  making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.  Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Shalom!!!

2-A Dream about the False Shepherds Masquerading as Servants of God
On the night of 18th April 2012 I had a short vision of the night (supernatural dream).And in this dream I found myself in Kenya. And while here, I found myself driving a vehicle which then developed a mechanical problem. I then took the vehicle to a nearby garage. And as they repaired the vehicle, it was very late at night and in fact the mechanics did for us a favour of repairing the vehicle late despite the fact that they had closed the garage.

As we sat waiting for the vehicle to be repaired, a discussion ensued as we sat with a group of people in the garage while in the dream (vision of the night). And the people were talking about how the clergy and the church leaders took sides during the Kenyans General elections of 2007 which led to post-elections violence. And in the discussion, the participants even wondered how the men and women of cloth (the clergy and the church leaders) took sides in the period leading to the general elections. And someone even commented in the discussion that “surely God had deserted Kenya then!!!”.    

I then rose to speak and I could feel the anointing of the Holy Spirit as I gave my comments over this discussion and a very powerful voice made me say “God Almighty was not speaking to these clergy and other church leaders but that God Almighty was talking to the unknown/Unpopular servants of His and that He was telling them then that the situation in Kenya was going to get bad due to the filthiness brought about by the clergy and other church leaders.” 

I then woke up from the dream.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this supernatural dream was that unless a nation humbles herself before the LORD God Almighty in absolute repentance especially when called upon to do so by the LORD through His genuine prophets that nation will have to face the judgment of God Almighty (YAHWEH). And that wolves amongst the sheep masquerading as servants of the LORD and yet not listening to the voice of the LORD can easily lead a nation astray. And therefore the need to run away from false pastors and false prophets is absolutely paramount.   

Shalom!!!

3-A Dream Where the Importance of Evangelism was shown to me.
On the night of 14th April 2012 I had a short supernatural dream (Vision of the night). And in the dream I found myself observing a group of young men. They had all manner of immoral dressing (Miniskirts, Very tight trousers and even some appeared almost naked). They must have come from a night club.

During the same time a church service was on, and I was made to understand in the dream that I was a member of this church.

I then went to them and preached to them and invited them to the church and some of them came to the church (including a couple). It seems like they were touched by the preaching. And they embraced the truth of the word of the LORD. I saw them entering the church in the state they were in (with the miniskirts etc) and as the preaching went on they were touched by the truth of the word of God. Later on while in the dream, I saw them now wearing descent clothes covering their bodies as they now humbled themselves to listen to the word of God.

I then woke up from the dream.

The message I got from this short vision of the night (supernatural dream) was the importance and the need for evangelism. 

Shalom!!!

4-A Dream Where I was shown that: Not Taking the Mark of the Beast Would be the Only Hope During the Great Tribulation Period
On the night of 16th April 2012, I had a very short vision of the night (supernatural dream) where I found myself in a post rapture scenario which was now a Great Tribulation setting. And everything was hopeless and everyone was in a hopeless mode save for the fact that we had not taken the mark of the beast. And not having taken the mark of the beast was the only hope we clung onto since we knew that our salvation by the LORD Jesus Christ depended on not taking the mark of the beast. 

I then woke up from the dream.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the dream was that a time known as the Great Tribulation is at hand, and during this time a satanic system known as the mark of the beast would be entrenched in the world and that anybody who will take the mark of the beast would forever belong to Satan and thus will be thrown into hell and the lake of fire for eternity (forever and ever). And the only redemption for those who miss the imminent rapture would be to never take the mark of the beast and to Repent in the name of Jesus Christ (Yahushua).

Shalom!!!

5-A Dream Where I was shown A Symbolic Scenario of Heaven
On the night of 15th April 2012, I had a short supernatural dream (Vision of the night). And in this dream I found myself working for a corporate company. The chairman/founder/owner of this company had a son who we were working with in this corporate company. The chairman of the corporate company invited me to stay with him in his palatial homestead, a very huge and beautiful homestead. Apparently his son whom we were working with also has his house in the chairman’s homestead. And this homestead has got privileges to be enjoyed e.g no more paying rental bills. And in this homestead are domesticated servants who attend to the chairman, his son and all those who invited to stay in this homestead. I was very happy that they were looking for someone who was not drinking alcohol (representing righteousness and Holiness) and was thus not likely to cause disturbance in the homestead i.e. they wanted someone with a clean record (Lifestyle) in the sight of the chairman.

And going to stay in this homestead meant that I had to leave everything behind. And I remember being reminded by a friend that I had left my TV and music system which I was to go pick.

The chairman personally welcomed me into the homestead and even instructed one of his servants on how my clothes would be done.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream was that this dream had a symbolic meaning to my invitation to Heaven and a glimpse of how life would be there: No more stress we counter here on the earth. Only joy, bliss, happiness and fulfillment.
And that the chairman represented God Almighty; the son who was my workmate represented the LORD Jesus Christ; The beautiful homestead represented Heaven; the domestic servants in the homestead represented the Angels.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from the dream was that I was among the very few chosen out of many people to be a resident of the chairman’s homestead due to my Righteousness and lifestyle (No worldliness lifestyle that could make me unclean and unruly i.e. No Alcoholism and cigarette smoking and other sins-All of which had been washed away from me (By the blood of the son of the owner of the homestead; Jesus Christ). This in essence symbolized that the only way to enter into the homestead (Heaven) was to have embrace Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Full surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ (Yahushua).

Shalom!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

 REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. A dream does not = gospel. Drinking alcohol. Does not lead to hell. This is not of God. We all need someone over us so things like this dont happen. Do you pray about this, show it to your pastor before posting? Sorry but our GOD is a HOLY God. If He was to show us something like this the WORD would be the 1st thing He shows us. Not a dream with no word in it at all. This hurts so many of HIS children. Pray 1st, show to pastor or others 1st.

    In Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st Corinthians 6:9-11 “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.”

      Ephesians 5:15-20 Be very careful, then, how you live —not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

      Luke 1:13-15 “But the angel said to him: Do not be afraid, Zechariah, because your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will name him John. There will be joy and delight for you, and many will rejoice at his birth.
      For he will be great in the sight of the Lord and will never drink wine or beer. He will be filled with the Holy Spirit while still in his mother’s womb”.

      Proverbs 20:1“Wine is a mocker, beer is a brawler, and whoever staggers because of them is not wise”.

      Proverbs 23:19-20“Listen, my son, and be wise; keep your mind on the right course. Don’t associate with those who drink too much wine”.

      Proverbs 23:29-33 “Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has conflicts? Who has complaints? Who has wounds for no reason? Who has red eyes? Those who linger over wine, those who go looking for mixed wine. Don’t gaze at wine when it is red, when it gleams in the cup and goes down smoothly. In the end it bites like a snake and stings like a viper. Your eyes will see strange things, and you will say absurd things”.

      Isaiah 28:7 “These also stagger because of wine and stumble under the influence of beer: priest and prophet stagger because of beer, they are confused by wine. They stumble because of beer, they are muddled in [their] visions, and they stumble in [their] judgments”.

      Proverbs 23:21 “For the drunkard and the glutton will become poor, and grogginess will clothe [them] in rags”.

      Romans 13:13 “Let us walk with decency, as in the daylight: not in carousing and drunkenness…”

      Galatians 5:19-21 “Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar, about which I tell you in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God” .

      Read more on this in the link:

      http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2012/05/run-away-from-alcoholism-before-it-is.html

      SHALOM!!!

      Delete