Tuesday 23 October 2012

Prophecy of An Imminent Very Massive Terror Attack on The United States of America Interests


In the morning of 24th October 2012 at around 2:28am, I had a very sensitive prophetic dream.

And this dream was about an imminent very massive terror attack that is coming to the earth.

And in this dream I found myself working as an intelligence officer of the United States of America Presidential security advisory unit. And we were being transported with the USA President Barack Obama together with a few other members of security advisory unit to the oval office. Apparently there was a very sensitive information that had reached us, and this information was about a possible terrorist attack on the USA interests in either Europe or Asia.

And as this was happening, I was made to understand in the dream that this particular event of terrorist attack will actually be the one that will usher in the true colours of the man of Lawlessness (The Anti-Christ). And that this very imminent forthcoming terror attack on the USA interest was going to unleash the ruthlessness of the End-time Anti-Christ (Barack Obama) from his closet.

We then gathered together with the members of the USA Presidential advisory team next to the oval house and news started trickling in that a very massive terror attack had occurred. And in this terror attack, very deadly explosive devises (probably a bomb) had been placed in a property interest of the USA (In the dream it looked like a bus, train or an airplane or whatever it was etc) and it was carrying very many people (mostly USA citizens). And this property interest of The United States of America was destroyed when the explosive devices went off, and a major catastrophe ensued.

The international news channels then started reporting the calamity in their news bulletin.
In the dream I saw a couple of countries being mentioned and some of these countries were shown very clearly in the news channels. And so in the dream, I heard Portugal being mentioned. I also saw very clearly written in bold in one of the news channels that was reporting this terrorist attack and it clearly flashed and showed in bold and in Caps: ROMANIAI also heard Sweden too. In the dream I also saw citizens who looked like they were of Asian descent most probably China (even though south Korea, North Korea, Japan also came to my mind due to their almost similar appearance with the Chinese).

I don’t know why The LORD showed me in the dream a couple of random countries e.g. Portugal, Romania, Sweden and probably China (as stated above). I don’t know whether the LORD was showing me that this terrorist attack against the USA property interests will occur in these countries either one or all of them or from them inside the USA. But all in all, I was made to understand that there is a very imminent massive terror attack that is coming to the earth. And that it will involve USA interests being targeted, and an explosion will occur on the targeted USA Property interest.

And so there is an imminent terror attack coming onto the earth. And it will involve USA interest either out of the country or inside the country but carried out by foreigners. In the dream I got the impression that it must have been USA interest outside of the United States of America. I don’t know whether it was in Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Asia OR whether it was carried by someone (people) from those countries or region.

And that the USA intelligence will get this information before the terror attack but they will be helpless to stop it and news will reach the USA intelligence that this event has happened and with sorrow they will proclaim. That: “it has unfortunately happened!!!”

Infact in the dream I saw the USA President being transported to the oval office as he had earlier got an intelligence report of a potential terror attack on USA interests. When the terror occurred, I was made to understand in the dream that the USA President was to make a very serious ruthless retaliatory scheme. And in the dream I was made to understand that this is going to be: the unleashing of venomous Anti-Christ instinct. And that this terror attack will form part of chain reactions that will eventually lead to the onset of the rise of The Anti-Christ onto the world stage to play his end-time role i.e. his role as the Anti-Christ will finally be set in motion.

And so once this news came in that a terror attack had occurred against USA interest, The USA President quickly mobilized his army and military equipments ready for retaliatory attacks.

I then woke up from the dream.

NOTE:

1-The LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, The God of Isaac, Abraham and Jacob; The God of Israel); The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit has shown me in the past prophetic dreams which have come to be fulfilled accurately. And examples of these are as follows:

(a)- A Prophetic Dream on 16th February 2012 Where I Saw a Massive, Intensive and a Sudden Solar Flare Hit The Earth and a Voice Said “Repent!!! Repent!!! The LORD is imminently Coming!!!”:
This was fulfilled 19 days later on 6th March 2012when what was reported to be the biggest Solar flare/storm in years hit the earth. Infact NASA reported that it was the largest emission of gamma rays onto the earth in recorded history.

(b)- A Prophetic Dream on 17th March 2012 of a huge bright Meteor over the skies of the earth(New Zealand):
This was fulfilled 15 days later on 2nd April 2012 after the prophetic dream. And the fulfillment was in New Zealand.

(c)- A Prophetic Dream on 18th May 2012 Where I saw Police Countering Riots in What I was shown To Be a new Police State:
This was accurately Fulfilled 2 days later on 20th May 2012 when there was massive riots in Chicago, USA during the NATO Summit and G8 meeting. And heavy police deployed to counter the riots. Following the riots Chicago state was eventually declared a police state by the Chicago mayor Rahm Emmanuel.

( d)- Prophetic Dream on 25th May 2012 of a massive and a raging Tropical Storm (Tropical Storm Beryl, USA):
Fulfilled 2 days later in the states of Georgia, South Carolina and Florida in the USA

(e ) Prophetic Dream on 30th June 2012 Where I Was Shown That The Nation of China Is Now Being Called Upon To Prepare The Way For The Very Imminently Coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ:
Less than 48 hours after the prophetic dream was given, an earthquake hit China which in essence is a wakeup call to the people and the nation of China to heed to the call to Repentance.

(f) Prophetic Dream on 1st August 2012 Where I Saw Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu In A Negotiation Which Eventually Failed Leading To A War With A Conglomeration of Nations:
First part of this Prophetic dream was fulfilled when Israel Prime Minister made very astonishing remarks indicating that peaceful process is all but failed and that it’s now time to be on the war footing. During the same time Iranian President on 2nd August 2012 made a speech which was posted in his website calling for the world forces to annihilate Israel. This is the second time President Ahmedinejad had made such a call. The first one being in 2005

(g)-A Prophetic dream on 16th August 2012where The LORD mentioned that The nation of Canada was now being called upon to heed to the call to Repentance:
3 days later on 19th August 2012, the biggest earth quake to hit Canada in 2012 and also the 5th biggest to hit Canada in 10 years (a 5.5 on the Richter scale) struck the nation of Canada as a wakeup call for the nation of Canada to heed to the call of The LORD God Almighty to heed to the call for Repentance.

(h) And many more other fulfilled prophetic dreams of The LORD. Some other prophetic dreams of The LORD not yet fulfilled are going to be fulfilled very very very soon.

2-And so it is in the same breath and criteria that the LORD has now spoken through a prophetic dream, that there is an imminent terror attack coming onto the earth. And it will involve USA interest either out of the country or inside the country but carried out by foreigners.

3- I don’t know whether this is before or after  the rapture of The Bride of Christ. But all I was shown was that it will unleash so  much rage in the USA President such that it would pop out of him the venomous Anti-Christ instinct due to his reaction and retaliatory schemes following this very massive terror attack.

May Those who have ears hear what The spirit of The LORD is saying!!!

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24:6-8 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Daniel 12:1-4 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.  Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Revelations 13:2-4 The beast(The Anti-Christ) I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon(satan) gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 
 


REPENTANCE PRAYER  
Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.   

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi






2 comments:

  1. Vision of USA
    On 21/10/12 As I was praying, I had a vision, I found myself in different place, in particular house where I was surrounded by people I know, as I was looking at the sky, I saw beautiful world map in the sky, I saw countries of the earth, the globe was turning around and I was asking people around me can you see what I’m see? They were not seeing it, as I was looking at it, a screen appear before me and I can see the same image that I was looking at in the sky, appear exactly on the screen.

    Then I saw USA, I saw some cities in USA, those that are near to rivers side, I saw virus outbreak in those cities. Those that are not near to the rivers, I saw something like fire burning them. These images were not clear to me.

    Another image appear, I saw people drinking, entertaining themselves in the disco, then I heard “it shall be like the day of Noah” I heard “earthquake” instantly there was earthquake the whole build exploded. Then I saw a man on a horse running his head was cut off, and then the people around me hit the top of the screen the image went off. I woke up from the vision, I started praying to know more about the vision, as I was praying, I had another short vision in that vision, I heard “ do you remember the earthquake that happen in Japan last year? It will be similar”, then I saw another screen, on that screen someone was checking on the internet doing Google searching to check last year earthquake in Japan. Then the vision End.

    There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. Luke 21:11

    Brethren this is the hour we need to seek The Lord God than ever before, repent from all sin, don’t look at! What is going around you, difficult times are head, look unto Jesus stand still He will come and save you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This prophesy has accurately been fulfilled. Raed about the fulfillment in the link below:
    http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2012/11/prophecy-of-imminent-very-massive.html

    ReplyDelete