Thursday 8 November 2012

How To Prepare For The Ongoing Destruction And Disaster In The United States of America



The Winter storm Athena currently battering the North East Coast of USA is a continuation of what The LORD showed me on 9th July 2012, that USA will be destroyed (brought to its knees) by November 2012.It started with Hurricane Sandy on 27th October 2012, Then The re-election on 6th November 2012 of The beast who will lead the USA (and the whole earth) into a path of destruction and is continuing with the Winter Storm Athena. More is coming including The Mega Historical California Earthquake which will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale and Very huge Oceanic outpour on the land (mega Tsunamis). I don't know when the Mega California, USA earthquake will occur and the tsunamis but I know it will be very very very soon. 

If you are living in the United States of America then start piling food stock, water, long-lasting battery torches and other basic necessities which can last you for at least a month, but above all find shelter and your rock in the LORD Jesus Christ by embracing absolute Repentance. This will be coupled with riots, chaos that will hit USA following the judgments of The LORD in USA (which will eventually spread worldwide) and martial law will be declared to try to contain the situation.



PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER
Precious Jesus, 

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall, 

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi



1 comment:

  1. Yowzer! I never kne these were judgements from God, but I prefer Him over all things. I talked about the earthquake yet to come with one of my friends, and when I told him it could be magnitude 10, he said that it could be strong enough to shake North America. Seriously then, I must prepare. Obama's the beast as WELL?! I never knew that! =O Revelation is unfolding? Then the mark must come soon too.

    ReplyDelete