Sunday 20 January 2013

PROPHESY OF THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH BEING SPARKED INTO A NUCLEAR WAR


In the morning of 21st January 2013(East African time), I woke up at 2:30am from a prophetic supernatural dream of The LORD.

And in this supernatural dream of The LORD, I found myself moving across the borders of the nations of the earth. I was moving from one nation to another as I was being shown their nuclear facilities. Infact in the dream I was one of the people in charge of transporting key nuclear components from one nation to the other. 

I was then taken in the dream to a place where I could see small quantities of Pale- colored sparkling nuclear components. These are components I was tasked with delivering across the border of the nations as the nations got ready for nuclear confrontation. I saw The United States of America monitoring the nuclear situation across the earth but they were not able to know and detect the secret movements and the real situation of the nuclear facility movements of the deadly components of the nuclear compounds across the border of the nations.

In another part of the dream, I was shown various nations of the earth holding Repentance and prayer meetings. And they were praying for protection by The LORD from a world that was about to ignite from nuclear explosions. I saw servants of The LORD leading these Repentance revival meetings where people were surrendering their lives and seeking The LORD’s protection.

I then later on in the dream found myself holding a conversation with some people from various nations of the earth and through the inspiration of The Holy Spirit I was proclaiming to them: “We are in the end-times and we are living right at the edge of the end-times period that servants of The LORD mentioned in the Bible!!!”

In another part of the dream I was shown tension rising in the corporate entities. In one instance I saw the major shareholder of a company going against the corporate governance requirements. He borrowed funds from this corporate entity beyond the required capacity and thus exposing this company to risky financial levels.

This major shareholder who had earlier mobilized investors to pump in cash into the company so as to fulfill the capital threshold set by the regulatory authority had still gone ahead to over-borrow cash from this corporate entity. I even witnessed very intense debate by the other shareholders against the move by this majority-shareholder to siphon cash/funds from the entity illegally. I even saw the employees of this corporate entity having very intense discussion amongst themselves regarding the future of this company.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that the nations of the earth are at an advanced stage of igniting a nuclear war. And that very key component (compounds) for the nuclear facilities across the nations of the earth is being moved across the borders in readiness for this very imminent nuclear war. And that very small pale looking sparks of nuclear components (compounds) are moving across the borders of the nations. Meaning that the nations of the earth are at the verge of a nuclear war confrontation. In this war, nuclear weapons are going to be used. The LORD showed me: Pale Looking Sparks of Nuclear components (compounds) flying across the border of the nations. And every nation was busy preparing there nuclear facility for this very imminent nuclear war.This pale colour was the colour of death.

The second message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that those who will run to The LORD at this point in time will find spiritual nourishment and protection as the messages and the anointing of the LORD moves across the nations. And that in the midst of this nuclear war confrontation, them who have embraced absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ will be delivered and protected. 

The third message that was imparted in my heart is that another global financial meltdown is in the offing. And that corporate entities are going to experience financial difficulties and crisis.

SHALOM!!!

1st Thessalonians 5:1-6  Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.

2nd Peter 3:10-15But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.”

Mathew 24:6-7You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Revelation 6:7-8 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Zechariah 14:12-13 This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. On that day people will be stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will seize each other by the hand and attack one another.

Revelation 6:5-6  When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!\



Revelation 18:14-19  “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn  and cry out: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’ “Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea  became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin! “Rejoice over her, you heavens!  Rejoice, you people of God! Rejoice, apostles and prophets! For God has judged her  with the judgment she imposed on you.”

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Kevin Mirasi

5 comments:

  1. Brother Kevin, Its so nice to hear another prophecy of yours as it has seemed like a while. Do you think this nuclear breakout will take place prior to the rapture? There are many warnings of food shortages so that seems clear we will experience at least some of that. Just wondering your thoughts. God bless you and your prophetic dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kevin for sharing these two visions.

    Recently, I watched a movie titled "Source Code." This was a story of a solider who was being sent back in time to try and stop someone from using such a weapon against a major American city. Once the soldier found the young man who was responsible; the solider asked the man what was his motive and why would he do something so horrible. His answer was "just because I can." Which tells me that this world truly if full of evil people who won't think twice about destroying mankind "just because they can."

    The Holy Bible teaches that Satan's goal is to kill, steal and destroy mankind. The Apostle Paul instructs that as believers we must put on the Full Armor of God, always PRAYING in the Spirit that God's will be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin, I had a dream the night of 1/19/2013. And in this dream I was walking back from a major American (grid iron) football game. I do not know if it was the Superbowl of 2/3/2013 or not. However in the dream I was someone else and as I was walking I thought that my life was awesome, that I was awesome and I got an attitude and started to walk in a "strut" or "swagger" as we call it in the USA. Anyways as I was walking to the East (I live in LA) I saw a huge nuclear explosion go off. Then I ran inside a house and screamed THE GREAT CALIFORNIA MEGAQUAKE and the house was shaking violently and I saw the rapture!

    So it is interesting because you said in a post on 12/13/2013 that the Cali quake is BEFORE the rapture. As a kid I saw this quake prior to the dead in Christ rising, and then the rapture of the living. And on youtube, there is a woman named 9Nania who had a vision of a nuclear event in New York, and Jonathan Kleck on youtube says that on the USA currency it shows when you fold it into a pentagram, that there is an offshore nuclear event that brings in the NWO. 9Nania speculates based on previous videos and a vision the Lord gave her, that it could be around Christmas. I am speculating that this could be the year. Or maybe we have to wait until the blood moons of 2014/2015? But I think that the Lord has been repeating events from 2011 each year with more intensity such as birds dying, sink holes, blood lakes/rivers, fires, floods, etc. in an attempt to get our attention for the main event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This latest news on 24th January 2013 titled “North Korea says new nuclear test will be part of fight against U.S” will soon become full-blown as has been shown by The LORD. And this is just part of the confrontation soon to escalate and be full-blown worldwide
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/23/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video backs up your prophetic dream, regarding someone siphoning from 'an entity'

    I mentioned this blog post .............because it flashed before my eyes, as I saw your words:

    "Infact in the dream I was one of the people in charge of transporting key nuclear components from one nation to the other"

    .............flash before my very eyes.


    at that moment I knew the Lord wanted me tell you immediately regarding this prophecy you had..........the video brothers name is Jonathan Cayol:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uPlAfyAUqI

    ReplyDelete