Sunday 27 January 2013

PROPHESY OF WORLD WAR III AND THE SPLIT OF THE LAND OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INTO TWO


In the morning of 26th January 2013, The LORD spoke to me in a prophetic supernatural dream.  The LORD had a very deep communication with me in two prophetic supernatural dreams.

The LORD; His name is The LORD Almighty (JEHOVAH, ELOHIM, EL-SHADDAI, EBENEZAR, YAHWEH, I AM WHO I AM, The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Daniel, Jeremiah; The God of Israel; The creater of Heaven and The Earth); The LORD Jesus Christ (Yahushua Ha Mashiach,Yeshua Ha Mashiach, The Prince of peace, The LORD of lords, Melchizedech The King of Salem); The Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha Kodesh, The Helper, The Comforter, The Skillful one, The Counselor).

And in the first dream of The LORD, The LORD put me in an open plain landscape, a landscape that had what looked like ice/snow on the ground..And as I walked along this place, suddenly the voice of The LORD said: “Half of The United States of America is very cold while the other half of The United States of America is very hot in terms of temperature.” The LORD then made me understand that as a result of this extreme temperature scenario, The United States of America is going to be split into two geographically i.e. the land of the USA is going to be split into two. Immediately The LORD made me understand what His voice meant, I saw the land split into two and I saw very deep and long trench cut across the land. And it went far beyond the horizon.

The LORD then made me understand as I looked at the very deep trench, that this half cold and half hot situation of The United States of America also refers to the spiritual condition of the USA. And as a result of these very extreme spiritual conditions in the USA, the land is going to be split into two.

Later on in the night, The LORD took me again in another supernatural dream, and in this second dream of The LORD I found myself in a place where I saw extremely very very intense fighting and I was made to understand that this was during the World War II that occurred several years ago. I was thus being shown how the World War II was fought. 

As I observed this war, on one side I was made to understand that these were soldiers from Italy while on the other side, were what must have been the Russian soldiers. The LORD then made me to understand that another war which will be World War III is coming to the earth and that more sophisticated weapons than the weapons used during World War II are going to be used in this upcoming World War III.

I then woke up from the second dream of The LORD.

The first message imparted in my heart in the first dream is that The LORD is about to lift His hand away from The Land of The United States of America. And when this happens, the land of the United States of America is going to be split into two. And that this is a result of the spiritual decay on the land of the USA that has lead to the people of the land rebelling against God Almighty. And so there is a very serious controversy in the land that has led to a divided spiritual house in the land. A house divided cannot stand and so a very very serious split of the land is going to happen. I don’t know whether it will be before the rapture or after the rapture.

The second message imparted in my heart from the second dream is that the earth is at the verge of an outbreak of World War III. And that when this war breaks out more sophisticated weaponry never used in previous World Wars is going to be deployed. I don’t know whether this war will break out before the rapture of after the rapture.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 24:19-20 The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is violently shaken. The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion   that it falls—never to rise again.

Revelation 6:12-14 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Mathew 24:6-8You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

6 comments:

  1. Shalom:
    Kevin, on Nov 8, 2008 i had a vision. I was in the high atmosphere and i saw USA. The united states was split in two parts. to the right side i saw a very sad face and then i looked the left side and i saw the face of the devil. This face didn't have eyes or the eyes was empty. I saw the two horns, but not the mouth. End of the vision then i saw my clock. Was 4:44 Am. This month Jan. 2013 i had a vision of many WWII scenes. Was in black and white. The impresion i had was that the WWIII is very close to happen.. I had a vision about obama recently. I saw him with a bunch of arrows in his left hand. he was very angry, furious. In front of me there was a table and obama was coming to teh table and hit the table with his wrist and the bunch of arroows.. Search the seal of the USA.. and the eagle with its left claw and teh arrow MEANS WAR.. People be on alert, watch and pray...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eagle on the seal holding the arrows and the wheat means PEACE ONLY THROUGH WAR. It also means ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

      Delete
  2. it is interesting that how the spiritual aspect is manifested in the physical as well

    thank you kevin mirasi for sharing the prophecies

    the world needs to wake up from its deep sleep because jesus is coming at the rapture any moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of years ago the Lord said to my mom that He would allow the USA to be divided like a book if we helped divide Israel. And so Obama wants to go back to the 1967 borders, and if you remember in the USA this is when the Civil Rights Movement with Martin Luther King was going on. So now that we are involved with trying to divide Israel, we have a reversal here in the USA of anger of blacks against whites...they say if you do not like Obama then you are racist and they are blinded to the fact that he is for infanticide, abortion, gay marriage. And we have a 50/50 split in the USA of conservatives vs. liberals and this is what happened to Rome before it fell, there was a split in their Senate 50/50. America also has a 50/50 divorce rate and any nation that has that kind of divorce rate falls. We also have the New Madrid Fault Line that goes down the middle of the USA and there have been many dead birds and fish there, which is saying they are trying to induce an earthquake with their HAARP machine. So I believe due to the wickedness that the Lord will back off and allow the antichrist to use the HAARP to induce earthquakes that will then allow the currency to fail, and then the intro of the mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a few dreams, there has been 2 of them that was with war. My recent one was on - monday 18th march, 2013. (I'd like for anyone to maybe try and see weather//not this had been some sort of vision?) (As one ofmy close friends told me she truly thinks this was a premonition?) - firstly I was standing what looked to be like a tunnel, underground. I turns around to see 2-big solid steal doors, (which was only way in/out) then I saw small number of men rushing around, some where running up a number of stairs going into another room, it looked to me as if they where planning something, or something had just happend ?? I could only see the back of these men, they wore all in one over all's colour light sky blue. I was then taken some where unknown to me, I'm standing a distance away from long road, number of buildings, across was small part of green land. I then sees up in the sky some sort of Air Craft, but looked like in a form of a car? (I was thinking into myself in dream, why does this look like car? Cars can't fly) it flew past me went to the green land and bombed this. I then sees another 3//4- same Air Craft, I was trying to hide, but they also flew past where I was standing and bombed this same green land. Then woken up. As I did tell close friend I had very weird dream and told her this. I didn't think anything else with this dream, untill my friend contacted me 2- days after my dream telling watch the news, to which I was seeing something with bombing in Iran, and was suacide bombers in cars driveing them into some buildings. :O. What do yous think with this?? Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I wanted to write a report of the legalization of weed that would be the mark of a colaspe (End of the USA). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete