Monday 1 April 2013

THE LORD SHOWS ME AGAIN ANOTHER PROPHESY OF A GREAT EARTHQUAKE COMING TO NEW ZEALAND




In the morning of 1st April 2013 at about 5am (East African Time), I had a prophetic supernatural dream. And in this dream of The LORD God Almighty; The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself watching an earthquake listing map on a huge screen. 

And then I saw listed on the earthquake listing map in the dream that a Great Earthquake had occurred in the nation of New Zealand. And the magnitude I saw was of 9.0 and 8.0 that had hit New Zealand. I also saw several aftershocks including a 6.0. As I continued to watch the unfolding events on the earthquake listing in the dream, I remembered a prophesy that The LORD had revealed to me on 3rd January 2013 which I titled as follows when posting and sharing it across the globe: “Prophesy of A Great Earthquake Coming To The Nation of New Zealand.”

In this latest prophetic dream of The LORD I was actually about to write about what I believed and thought was the real fulfillment of the prophesy of 3rd January 2013, but then I woke up from this dream of The LORD.

The first message imparted in my heart from the dream is that there is a Great Earthquake that is very very soon going to hit the nation of New Zealand. And the magnitude I saw was of 9.0 and 8.0 that had hit New Zealand followed by several aftershocks including a 6.0. I don’t know whether those will be the actual magnitudes that will be shown when the prophesy is fulfilled but all in all A Great Earthquake is very very soon going to hit the nation of New Zealand.

The second message imparted in my heart from the dream is that The LORD is once more reminding the people and the nation of New Zealand and indeed the people of the whole of the earth, that these are the days of earthquakes in various places. And that He will very very very soon shake the nation of New Zealand very tremendously. And He is once more giving a warning to the people of New Zealand to turn away from sin and to prepare the way for the very very very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride through rapture.

The third message imparted in my heart from the dream is that The LORD is essentially saying to New Zealand that He had mentioned them by name on 3rd January 2013 and He has now once more mentioned them by name and that New Zealand need to Repent lest the Judgment decreed on their land finds them unprepared in the name of The LORD when it hits.

After waking up after 5am and writing the above message of The LORD, I went back to sleep and when I went back to sleep, I surprisingly had a second prophetic dream which was actually a continuation from where I had left the first prophetic dream. Infact in this second dream , it was like a morning set up and I actually thought that what I was observing was the fulfillment of the first dream not knowing that this in itself was also another prophetic dream continuing from where the first one had ended. And so in this second prophetic dream, I found myself once more watching an earthquake listing on a huge screen. And this real-time earthquake was being updated very very fast. And when refreshed, the earthquake listing was coming in blocks i.e. it was as if there was an “avalanche” of earthquakes happening across the earth. And in the dream as I continued to observe this “avalanche” of earthquakes, I was actually made to understand that this is what The LORD Jesus Christ meant when He said: “There will be Earthquakes in Various Places” as a sign of His very very very imminent coming to pick His bride and the end of age.

And in this second prophetic dream, I was actually trying to type what I had been shown in the first dream and then my attention was then brought once more to the earthquake listing and I was again shown that the shaking had actually started in the nation of New Zealand. And so when I saw in the dream that the shaking had started in New Zealand, I was trying to type very fast and share and post about the prophesy of The Great Earthquake coming to New Zealand before it hits.

And in this second dream, even though my attention was still put on the nation of New Zealand, but I actually was shown real-time block earthquakes updates on other places of the earth and they were very many including even very huge earthquakes. The Earth was literally having a domino effect of the shaking i.e. the earth was tearing apart from so many huge earthquakes in different places within a very short time frame.

The main message imparted in my heart from this second prophetic dream of 1st April 2013 is that the earth is about to witness some very many and huge earthquakes in various places within a very short time span. And due to this, the earth will literally be: tearing apart from so many huge earthquakes in different places within a very short time frame.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24:3-8 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.
 
Isaiah 24:19-20 “The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is violently shaken. The earth reels like a drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind;  so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls—never to rise again."


Isaiah 48:3-11 I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known;  then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass. For I knew how stubborn you were; your neck muscles were iron, your forehead was bronze. Therefore I told you these things long ago; before they happened I announced them to you so that you could not say, ‘My images brought them about; my wooden image and metal god ordained them.’ You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? “From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. They are created now, and not long ago; you have not heard of them before today. So you cannot say, ‘Yes, I knew of them.’ You have neither heard nor understood; from of old your ears have not been open. Well do I know how treacherous you are; you were called a rebel from birth. For my own name’s sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to destroy you completely. See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.”

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF NEW ZEALAND; THE LORD HAS ONCE MORE MENTIONED YOU BY NAME!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, On Wednesday April 17, 2013 New Zealand approved gay marriage. So I think it is very important to watch when this earthquake happens because it will be some kind of parallel to the USA and California when the Supreme Court votes on gay marriage in June. I truly believe the basketball season in the USA coming to a close with the NBA Finals will be a distraction to this Supreme Court argument and no one will be expecting this ruling. I then believe that this earthquake could possibly in California be on Rosh Hashanah and confuse the church that there is no rapture. And only those with those ears to hear and eyes to see will remember that the rapture is after this quake and when the pope and Obama go into Jerusalem and declare peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from New Zealand. Where do I start? I can tell you so much about what is to happen here, and why, and what the outcome will be. I am glad that I found this site - it speaks to me as to prophecies and visions I have had over a period of over 55yrs, since I was just a little child. The 8 that you speak of is man-made - it will be engineered by men who want to experiment with Geo-forming to create a new land, a lifeboat from the sinking Europe and America. But two months after they make their experiment, a huge quake of global proportions will begin a chain reaction of seismic events, including extreme Tsunamis. NZ is like a sacrifice nation. Wellington is as the mouth of Leviathan and speaks great swelling vanities an will be utterly destroyed. The Lord has been schooling me on what is happening here and why - in essence the "Light" will go from the East to the West, and every one on earth shall see the witness of the POWER of the gospel, as the saints of God walk in the RESURRECTION POWER of Jesus bathed in the Glory of the Father, as they make their dwelling place among their body. Oh and it gets better, but it gets much worse first. God has given me very powerful, insights into what this is all about and why it must happen. And I have seen my own martyring and that of my family - the Lord has shown us much of what is to come, and why it is this way. Make sure you lamp is filled and your wick trimmed - in a short while, God is going to release a wave of revelation knowledge that has been withheld by the Church by shutting up the kingdom of God against Man. He told me that he has a conversation with every one on earth, all 7 billion or so, and that IF the ONLY language they will understand is violence (which is also the language of Babylon and of Nimrod), that violence would be the only language God could communicate with them by. Now think on this my Brother - and assay it before the Lord whether it be gold or sounding brass, that we are clay in the Potters Hands - He fashions us as HE WILLS, an everyone, who is born of the Spirit, is moved by the Spirit as the Spirit wills. So we are His vessels, whether to honor, or to dishonor, vessels none the less, and who are we to argue? But we can become fit vessels from having been fouled, and indeed, Babylon is full of every foul spirit and hated bird, and Jerusalem which is from beneath is as Egypt and as Sodom...If you want to know what is coming next, apart from NZ, the whole world will turn upon Israel when NZ is sacrificed, as they will be blamed. The prophecies of Zechariah 13 and 14 will happen. All who judge Israel will themselves be judged - the punishment of both will be severe and the salvation of Israel shall come from the very nation sacrificed to make her a Universal (Catholic) scapegoat. It' the Germans, never, ever forget the Germans.

    ReplyDelete