Sunday 23 June 2013

THE ACCURATE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF ASSASINATION OF AFRICAN LEADERS INCLUDING MPs AS ZIMBABWE MP KILLED IN “SUSPICIOUS” CAR CRASH

In a very mighty prophesy of The LORD on 17th May 2013 which I posted and shared across back then, The LORD revealed to me that a very distressing phenomenal is coming to an African Country. And The LORD revealed to me that The leaders of this African country including its Members of Parliament (MPs) are going to be assassinated.  And so The LORD specifically stated that it will be leaders including MPs. The LORD did not reveal to me the name of this particular country. But in the same dream, I saw leaders from South Sudan and Kenya. And two days earlier as I shared and posted while sharing the prophesy of the upcoming assassination; The LORD had shown me the map of Africa and then He pointed to me the nation of Zimbabwe and Rwanda.

And so I posted and shared this prophesy of The LORD on 17th May 2013 and titled it : Prophesy Of A Very Serious Distress Coming To An African Country Whereby Many Of Its Leaders Including Its Members Of Parliament Will Be Killed (Assassinated)

This prophesy of The LORD has been accurately fulfilled almost one month later (33 days later) on 19th June 2013 when a Zimbabwean MP Edward Chindori-Chininga was killed in what is being reported to be: A ‘Suspicious’ Car Crash, and when you read the news and the story it bores all the hallmarks of an assassination.

While sharing the prophesy of The LORD back then on 17th May 2013, I stated as follows: And in this very serious revelation of The LORD which was of the utmost distressing nature, I found myself in an African country. And there was also a group of very many people present in this place. And as I observed, I saw along chain of coffins arranged in an orderly manner and as I continued to observe this, I was made to understand that a very distressing moment is coming to this particular African country. And In my heart it was revealed to me as I continued to observe these coffins; that many leaders of this particular country in Africa are going to be killed (most likely assassinated). I was made to understand that these leaders who will be killed (assassinated) include even the Members of Parliament of this particular African country.

And so since The LORD showed me: a long chain of coffins arranged in an orderly manner, this means that more deaths (assassination of leaders including MPs) are going to continue within a short time-frame. And so this death of Zimbabwean MP Edward Chindori-Chininga is just the beginning.

Given the fact that The LORD showed me all the above African nations (Kenya, South Sudan, Zimbabwe, Rwanda); it makes me wonder whether more assassinations of African leaders including MPs as was shown by The LORD will occur in Zimbabwe or another different  African country.

And I will keep a keen eye on Zimbabwe and other African countries concerning this prophesy of The LORD as it continues to develop, just as the sister from Zimbabwe who informed me of this news of assassination of The MP from Zimbabwe said:  I greet you my brother in the Mighty Name of our Saviour Jesus Christ. You once posted an article about an African country you saw in dream. You stated that you saw many coffins of political leaders meaning that a country will have many of its political leaders killed. Just follow Zimbabwean news strongly because I feel deeply that the dream you had is about Zimbabwe. One political member has died during the past week and it is suspected he was killed by other political guys and there is bound to be a revenge for the death. I will keep notifying you.” 

I urge all the people residing in African countries to pray for themselves and their leaders, because The LORD has shown me: Many Columns Of Coffins Arranged Side By Side And That Them Who Were Lying Inside Those Coffins Were Leaders Including Members Of Parliament Who Had Been Assassinated.” And just as I stated back then on 17th May 2013: This is a very serious revelation especially taking into account the fact that when The LORD reveals to me events coming to the earth, they normally come to pass and the ones that have not been fulfilled will be fulfilled very soon.

SHALOM!!!

THE KEY POINTS FROM THE NEWS REPORTS ON THIS IS AS FOLLOWS:

(a)  Eyebrows are up, suspicions are high and whispers are spreading about the car crash which led to the recent death of a senior politician in Zimbabwe. The ZANU PF MP for Guruve South, Edward Chindori-Chininga died on the 19th June 2013 when his car hit a tree. The death of the MP came just as Zanu PF began the process of candidate selection for their primary elections. Rather than suppressing people’s suspicions, the photos of the car and description of the crash location, together with the events of the past week, have opened the flood gates of doubt. MP Chindori-Chininga was the chairman of the parliamentary portfolio committee on mines and energy and had become known as ‘the whistleblower’ for tenaciously tracking and fearlessly exposing the involvement of Zanu PF officials in the Marange diamond mines.”

(b)  Edward Chindori-Chininga, a former mines minister, chaired the Parliamentary Committee on Mines and Energy when it released a report claiming millions of dollars in taxes paid by companies mining diamonds had vanished. Police say Chindori-Chininga died on the spot after his car rammed into a tree. However, other passengers in the vehicle escaped with minor injuries. Last year, Chindori-Chininga survived another crash after his Mercedes Benz collided with a truck killing one person and injuring several others.”

(c)  Barely a week before his death, the Zanu PF official chaired a heated parliamentary committee meeting that fearlessly exposed massive looting of Chiadzwa diamond revenue.In his report, Chindori-Chininga said serious discrepancies were discovered between what the diamond firms claimed to have paid in local taxes and what the treasury had received. One firm, Mbada Mining, which works with the government, said it had paid $293 million in taxes over four years, but the government said it had received just $82 million in total from Mbada for operations in 2011 and 2010.”

THE LINK TO THE NEWS REPORTS IS AS BELOW:

1-Global Voices

Headline: Zimbabwe MP Killed in “Suspicious’ Car Crash


2-African Report

Headline: Zimbabwe Politician Dies In Mysterious Car Accident

http://www.theafricareport.com/Southern-Africa/zimbabwean-politician-dies-in-mysterious-car-accident.html

3-Telegraph

Headline: Zimbabwean politician behind diamond royalties reported killed in car crash


4-The Zimbabwean

Headline: Zanu-PF ‘diamond whistleblower’ Chindori-Chininga dies in car crash

5-Money Web

Headline: Eyebrows are up, suspicions are high

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-letters-from-zimbabwe/eyebrows-are-up-suspicions-are-high


6-Zimeye

Headline: Edward Chindori-Chininga ‘Dies In Horrific Car Accident’


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!     

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment