Thursday 5 June 2014

THE VERY GLORIOUS VISITATION OF THE LORD; WHEN I SAW THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FACE TO FACE

This moment in time I will be re-visiting my very powerful, glorious and humbling encounter with The LORD Jesus Christ; when I saw Him face to face in very shocking and powerful Visions of The LORD i.e when He appeared to me in a visible form. Many a times, I have heard the voice of The LORD (mostly in visions/supernatural dreams) without seeing Him but just hearing His voice as He relays to me His revelations and messages. But in this segment I will be re-visiting two very special occasions when I heard the privilege of seeing The LORD Jesus Christ face to face in the visions of The LORD.

The first one was actually the call of The LORD. The LORD called me in the year 1990 when I was an 8 year old boy, and at that time I had an encounter with the LORD Jesus Christ. And the LORD appeared to me in a supernatural dream (Vision at Night). And in the dream of The LORD, I found myself standing on a beach near a very big water body (A lake /Ocean). I stood there watching at the lake/Ocean. And then slowly by slowly, I saw an object that looked like a ferry/a ship moving slowly on the sideways from my right eye-view to the left of my eye-view. I then saw a man dressed in a white robe (full dress) with what looked like a red sash on His shoulder and He was standing on the moving ferry/ship as He stood right at the middle section that looked like the entrance into the ferry/ship; and He was beckoning at me with His hand to come over to him. Though there was silence in our communication, we could actually understand each other (He was just waving his hands at me without talking and I was also silent). I instantly knew in the dream that this man was The LORD Jesus Christ. But I wondered how I was going to reach unto Him in the water, and before I knew it, I found myself running towards Him and then I fell down after a few steps on the beach sand.  I was made to understand in the dream that The LORD Jesus Christ had called me. I then woke up from the vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD back then in the year 1990 (24 years ago).

At that time in the year 1990, I did not know or figure out exactly for what purpose The LORD had called me unto Him. The LORD then 21 years later (from the middle of the year 2011) started showing me very tremendous prophesies of events coming to the earth and then they become fulfilled accurately, whereas those not yet fulfilled will be fulfilled very very soon at The LORD’s timing. The LORD has also showed me very many revelation, warnings, teachings and encouragements to the people of the earth as He guides me though it all.

The second encounter when I saw The LORD Jesus Christ face to face was on 22nd December 2011 in a very mighty vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD. And in this dream I found myself in a room. And in this room, were people sited. I then started telling them about The LORD Jesus Christ and the imminent coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride. They then started opposing the messages to the point where they almost became violent. But I stood adamant in the dream about the message of the imminent coming of Jesus Christ to rapture His bride and the need to prepare in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ. The first part of this vision ended and I woke up. Later on in the night, when I went back to rest (sleep) I had another short dream. And in this dream, I was in the midst of a small gathering of Christians/Congregation in an open compound. And we were deliberating on some issues including the issue of the choir and how to get songs for praise and worship. And later on, the time to pray reached; and I closed my eyes to pray. And then with my eyes closed, I immediately transitioned into a vision with a vision and I saw somebody. And this person suddenly appeared in front of me and He was sitted on a horse; a brown horse, and He was next to a gate, a gate which was closed. This person had a very serious look on His face but at the same time He had an assuring demeanor. When I saw Him, I knew instantly that He was The LORD Jesus Christ. He didn’t say any word to me but He kept looking/staring at me and I could sense that He came to assure me that He is always with me to protect me and to comfort me all the times that I need comfort especially at this end of times we are living in where evil has tremendously increased and the attacks from the enemy (evil forces) is at an all time high including scoffing and mocking by those who oppose the true gospel and the messages of The LORD. I then woke from the vision of The LORD back then on 22nd December 2011.

SHALOM!!!

And so I’m here to tell you as an eye witness; that The LORD Jesus Christ is alive and He is coming very very soon to pick His bride through the Rapture (suddenly catch up into the sky) into Heaven. I have seen Him, He has spoken to me and continuous to speak to me for the glory and honour of His name. He is the King of kings; The LORD of Lords; The creater of Heaven and the earth and the entire universe of both the visible (seen) and the invisible (unseen). And He says that you need to prepare the way for His very glorious and Historical coming to Rapture His bride in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ. He came to die at the cross of Calvary and shed His Blood for you and me so that through His blood sacrifice we be redeemed; IF AND ONLY IF we believe in Him and accept Him as our personal savior; and then walk with Him in Holiness for He is a Holy God and in Righteousness, Truth and Complete Surrender to Him.


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 






Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 






Kevin Mirasi

5 comments:

  1. So Mighty.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gate which was closed. This person had a very serious look on His face but at the same time He had an assuring demeanor. When I saw Him, I knew instantly that He was The LORD Jesus Christ. He didn’t say any word to me but He kept looking/staring at me and I could sense that He came to assure me that He is always with me to protect me and to comfort me all the times that I need comfort especially at this end of

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine meeting him in complete surrender still knowing I will never be worthy, but through his Grace and belief in Him will I be saved! Powerful message, keep praying to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us these good news. I am hungry for such visitations as I know that they make you feel blessed, as if they could last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen may JESU'S show mercy on people

    ReplyDelete