Monday 28 July 2014

PROPHESY OF A POLITICAL AND A SECURITY CONTROVERSY COMING TO THE EASTLAND AREA OF NAIROBI CITY IN THE NATION OF KENYA AND ALSO A PROPHESY OF A GREAT FAMINE COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA

In the morning of 27th July 2014 in a very mighty prophetic supernatural dream (Vision at night) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in the Eastland area of Nairobi City in the nation of Kenya.

While at this Eastland side of Nairobi, I saw a convoy of vehicles, and I was made to understand that Nairobi Governor Dr. Evans Kidero was expected in the area. I did not see the Governor, so I’m not sure whether he indeed visited the place as per the schedule.

As I continued to observe the area, I could sense that tension was brewing in the place, and I saw people running away as there was some form of riots and mayhem. The police who had by this time been also in the area then fired their firearms, I don’t know whether it was teargas or bullets (whether live or rubber, I couldn’t tell); but I heard what seemed like several gunshots. I then saw people running everywhere; with some even boarding vehicles to take them to other safe parts/areas of Nairobi and outskirts of Nairobi, so there was some form of exodus from Eastland area of Nairobi due to this security and political confrontation and controversy.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this vision of The LORD is that there is a controversy coming to the Eastland area of the capital city of the nation of Kenya, Nairobi. And that when this controversy ensues, there will be a political and a security confrontation. The chief executive of Nairobi County Dr. Evans Kidero may be in the picture in one way or another when this controversy will eventually ensue.
This calls for Repentance and turning away from sin and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ; because only by returning to The LORD do a people, a city or a nation becomes redeemed. The LORD is now calling upon the people of the city of Nairobi, led by their Chief executive Officer (C.E.O) Dr. Evans Kidero to heed to His voice and return to Him in purity and in Repentance; for The LORD wants to cleanse the city and purge sin and a lifestyle of sin from the city of Nairobi, Kenya.
The last two revelations and communications of The LORD have been about cities, first was New York City, USA and now Nairobi City, Kenya; and so this is a message and a call to all the cities of the entire earth.
The second vision (prophesy) of The LORD was in the morning of 28th July 2014, and in this vision, I saw a sheet of paper having a table with rows and columns. This paper then dropped at my feet, when I read it, then I realized that it was a maize record sheet for recording maize production; but it was blank as nothing was recorded onto it. So I wondered why it was blank if it was supposed to be used to record maize production. The LORD then spoke to me in the vision and He made me know that the table on the paper sheet was blank (not filled) because there was no maize to be recorded. And that this blank maize recording sheet was talking about the situation that is coming to the nation of Kenya. The LORD then made me know that a very great famine is coming to the nation of Kenya.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: ‘“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE CITY OF NAIROBI!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE NATION OF KENYA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE, THE CITIES AND THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 




Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment