Sunday 18 January 2015

VISION OF PREPARATION FOR THE RAPTURE AS THE LORD SHOWS ME THE BRIDE OF CHRIST EAGERLY AWAITING FOR THE RAPTURE


In the morning of 18th January 2015 The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit had a conversation with me through a vision (supernatural dream).

In this vision of The LORD I found myself in a huge hall. Inside the hall there were very many people gathered inside. The LORD then made me know that these people gathered inside the hall were waiting for the rapture of the bride of Christ

So while in the hall I saw piles of mattresses that had been gathered and put on top of each other almost touching the roof of the hall, as the people in this hall waited, watched and focused on the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture them (Pick them up in a flash into the sky and transform their bodies into very glorious bodies en-route to Heaven).

The LORD made me understand in the vision that the mattresses had a spiritual meaning in that these people in this hall had vowed to be spiritually awake and not to be spiritually asleep as they knew that their redemption had drawn very near and so they were waiting and watching for the very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture them into Heaven. They had thus discarded (put aside/gotten rid of) the spiritual mattresses that epitomes or signifies being spiritually asleep.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The only way to “put the mattresses aside” and be spiritually awake and spiritually alert is to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ by turning away from sin, wickedness & evil and walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD while following the ways and the requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (devoid of falsehood, lies and deception) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ (No Lukewarmness) in preparing the way for the very glorious and very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride.

SHALOM!!!

1st Thessalonians 5: 1-11 ‘“Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.  He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”’ 

Revelation 16:15 ‘“ Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.” 

Mathew 25:1~13 ‘‘“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’  “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut. “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’  “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’  Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.”” 

Revelation 19:6-9 ‘“Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.  Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.) Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.” 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD

Prophet Kevin Mirasi 

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

5 comments:

  1. Did you see me in the hall Brother Kevin?? Haha. Just kidding. But seriously I'm just excited. We got to be getting very very close now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One night(can't remember the date but it was December 2014) I was having dinner in a KFC restaurant here in China.I can hardly believe my eyes when a guy wearing a jacket with "Jesus Weeps for America" on his back passing through me!And the background upon which the words above were presented was a tattered US flag.Guess he had no idea what's written on his back.So be prepared now don't be dismissive of all the warnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH BROTHERS!!! WE ARE FLYING SOON I JUST WANT TO PASS THE REST OF TIME SOUNDING THE ALARM AND PRAISE GOD THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL MANKIND BECAUSE FINALLLY HE IS SENDING HIS SON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR AND SAVIOUR TO PICK US UP IN HEAVEN !!! AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream last night. I was flying in tremendous speed together with many people which in my instinct was the rapture. We land on a certain place where there is a gate. I remember someone instructed us that we could not carry anything inside so we must leave it all outside. So I take out my money bills and coins out of my pocket and drop it to the ground, then I enter the gate. AsI enter I see Jesus standing in the midst of many people in white shining clothe. Then I look at outside the gate and I see the devil very fourious and is raging war against us. He is trying to inflict fear on each one of us but we were not afraid because Jesus is with us. Outside the gate as if there is war happening because everything is in chaos. Then my dream ended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was completely awake when i had vision of jesus planning a big feast for me and my family and i was 32 years old when i had it-then jesus sperit enter my body every 3 years after that---did anybody have a rotting smell when jesus enters in you---it must smell pretty bad to Him down here

    ReplyDelete