Saturday 14 February 2015

VISION OF THE ANTI-CHRIST LOCKING THE PLACES OF WORSHIP OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THEN TAKING THE KEYS



In the morning of 14th February 2015, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw The Anti-Christ walking around, and as he walked around, he was literally locking and taking away the keys to the temples of The LORD i.e. synagogues, churches and houses of worship of Jehovah (Yahweh), The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

So I literally saw him locking these places of worship and taking the keys with him as he moved from one place of worship to another. He had a very fierce-looking face as he walked about locking these places of worship and taking the keys, I very clearly recognized him (Barack Obama) just as before. He then dictated where and how people were to worship.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful communication of The LORD is that the Anti-Christ (The man of lawlessness, the son of perdition, the son of the serpent, the beast) is very very soon going to be locking the places of worship of The LORD and then taking the keys. In other words, the Anti-Christ will be coming directly against those who worship The LORD and will make several initiatives to lock them out so that they don’t worship The LORD. Meaning that there is an upcoming very massive persecution by the Anti-Christ of those who profess The LORD Jesus Christ

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful communication of The LORD is that a time is coming very very very shortly when the bride of Christ will be Raptured (instantly transformed and caught up into the sky) into Heaven, and then this earth will be plunged into a very massive persecution of those who profess The LORD Jesus Christ. This will be during the Great Tribulation period. These ones who will profess The LORD Jesus Christ during the Great Tribulation period will include the lukewarm church (Laodicean Church) who missed the rapture and also those who will come to believe and surrender their lives to The LORD Jesus Christ during the Great Tribulation period.

So let us serve The LORD and worship The LORD and spread the gospel of The LORD Jesus Christ now when it is still daytime (before the Rapture), because the night (the Great Tribulation period) is coming when no one can work for The LORD without very intense price to pay through persecution and even murder (martyrdom).

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 13:5-10 ‘“ The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. Whoever has ears, let them hear. “If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.” This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.”’ 

John 9:4-5 As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” 

2nd Thessalonians 2:1-8 ‘“Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?  And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.”’ 

Daniel 7:25-28 ‘“He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time. “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’ “This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself.” 

Revelation 3: 14-22 ‘“To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

 REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi



E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 

2 comments:

  1. Well Michelle Bachmann just said the Rapture is Coming and it's Obama's fault! Ha Ha And she is a born again Christian and when Benjamin Netanyahu spoke in the USA, she was standing at the door waiting to shake his hand. All the while Obama was telling all the Democratic Party not to attend to hear BB.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/20/michele-bachmann-obama-rapture_n_7104136.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why we should embrace our Bibles now and memorize as many scriptures as we can. Even if our bibles get confiscated one day, we have God's Word carved in our hearts and minds.

    ReplyDelete