Thursday 12 November 2015

ADVICE TO THE YOUTH IN A RADIO PROGRAM IN UPINGTON, SOUTH AFRICA

Today 12th November 2015, by the grace of The LORD, I was in a Community Radio in Upington Town, Northern Cape, South Africa where I had been invited to speak for 10 minutes on a Youth Program; to speak to the Youth and give them advise. A Radio that reaches over 10,000 listeners in the Upington area in Northern Cape region (Province) in South Africa.

Glory and Honour be to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

You can listen to (and even download) this Radio Interview in the link below:

1-Listen to it:


2-Download it:


SHALOM!!!


Your Brother in Christ,



And A Servant of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.



4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! God bless you with fruit baskets in South Africa! Beautiful vineyards for His glory. Fruit of all ages. Ripe for the Lord's good pleasure. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please see my public post by copying and pasting this link in your browser. I appreciate what you have shared and I would like to share something with you. My most recent post is public, as I was informed to share this with the world. Link to paste:(My facebook page,please read)

    https://www.facebook.com/sweetandsassy02

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. im listening to a guy called Steve on coast to coast AM talking about his paranormal experience communicating with "spirits"(demons actually, and these spirits are not even hiding their identities during the audio clips played in that interview calling themselves nicest devil) as I type.My ears perked up right after the demons murmured words like "leader of AntiChrist is coming to get you".It gives me creeps.Sounds almost like they cant wait to start torturing those poor souls making stupid decision communicating with evil spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen...Wonderful Interview...The LORD Has been Glorified in the interview too...

    Philip M,
    Kenya.

    ReplyDelete