Thursday 26 November 2015

LET US PRAY FOR THE INNOCENT INFANT CHILDREN OF PALESTINIA AND ALSO ISRAEL

In the morning of 23rd November 2015, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in the Holy Land of Israel.

So while in the entire expanse of the Holy land of Israel (Including Judea and Samaria; the so called West Bank), I saw a write up on a rock that acted as a gateway to the other sides of the place I was at. The write up was as follows in Arabic, even though it was in a form I could read: “AMIR”

So when I read this writing, The LORD made me understand that this was a gateway through which the Palestinians have put forth as an escape route in case there is a disaster, a distress, a chaos or even scuffle in Israel; especially a scuffle between Israelis (Including the Israeli Government) and Palestinians. So this write up of “AMIR” was to indicate to Palestinians the escape route.

So when I walked to the adjacent side I saw where the Jews were based.

Later on in the vision of The LORD, I saw Jewish children and also the Palestinian children; both the Jewish and the Palestinian children that I saw were infants, probably less than 2 years old. The LORD then started speaking to me about these children. He showed me the Jewish Children and He made me know that they grow up in relative calm and Spiritual positivity. The LORD then showed me the Palestinian Children and He made me know that The Palestinian children grow up with their minds indoctrinated and polluted with hate, anger and murder-mentality.

In the vision of The LORD I felt very sad about the state of this pollution and indoctrination of the innocent Palestinian Children; and how they eventually grow up with hate, anger and murder-mentality.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

Let us pray for the innocent infant children of Palestinian and also the children of Israel. Let us always remember them in our prayer.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

When I later checked the secular/physical meaning of the word “AMIR” in the physical realm, the below is what I found out to be the meaning as stated in Wikipedia: ‘“is a masculine name with two meanings, one is Arabic/Hebraic origin derived from the three letters AMR which means 'to give orders' or a "Prince". The title Emir in Arabic, which is essentially the same word as Amir, therefore means: "one who gives orders". It also means summit of a tree in Hebrew.”’

SHALOM!!!

Deuteronomy 12: 31 ‘“You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way; for every abomination to the Lord which He hates they have done to their gods; for they burn even their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods.”’

Mathew 18:6 ‘“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”’ 

Luke 18: 15-17 ‘“Then they also brought infants to Him that He might touch them; but when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them.  But Jesus called them to Him and said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”’

Isaiah 57: 5-6 ‘“Inflaming yourselves with gods under every green tree, Slaying the children in the valleys, Under the clefts of the rocks? Among the smooth stones of the stream Is your portion; They, they, are your lot! Even to them you have poured a drink offering, You have offered a grain offering. Should I receive comfort in these?”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Your Brother in Christ,




And A Servant of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.

3 comments:

  1. MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF OUR MIGHTY CREATOR AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WORK A LOT IN THE HEART OF THESE CHILDREN SO THAT THEY TURN AND RUN AWAY FROM EVIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless the Syrian refugees.

    ReplyDelete