Thursday 17 March 2016

THE LORD SPEAKS TO ME ABOUT THE CURRENT PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS (PRIMARIES) IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

In the morning of 16th March 2016, I happen to watch a bit of the USA Presidential Primaries; including some of the speeches. So when I was about to get a sleep rest, I prayed and asked The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit to show me anything He wants to show me, if any, about the USA Primaries and related elections.

So when I went to sleep, The LORD showed me a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD. In this vision, I saw Donald Trump in a federal State (where he is not known or liked much; looks like the State of Ohio). In this vision of The LORD, I saw Donald Trump giving out a bundle/bunch of US Dollar coins to buy out something (I don’t know what exactly he was buying; but I was made to understand that he was trying to please a section of the voters through his purchase). I then see an election official in this state, who then does not recognize (acknowledge) Donald Trump, so Donald gets mad.

The LORD then makes me understand that Donald Trump is trying to buy his popularity. But that he will get mad and angry whenever and wherever he will not have his way. In the vision of The LORD, the impression I got of Donald Trump in light of his debacle with the election official who did not recognize (or acknowledge) him, is that Donald Trump was essentially bringing forth the impression that: “Everyone knows me, how come you don’t know me?”

Meaning that The LORD was showing me that Donald Trump is relying on his Wealth and Pride to Bulldoze (Trump) his way through the USA Presidency. Whoever gets on his way or refuses to acknowledge or recognize him (due to His Insatiable Pride), will face his full wrath and rage of anger and being mad at them. In this vision of The LORD, I see that, For Donald Trump, it is all about himself, he considers himself self-made due to his wealth, strength and ability. Doesn’t he need to rely on The LORD? That essentially is the question that The LORD put in my heart in the vision of The LORD.

The first vision of The LORD then ended.

Later on in the morning, I had yet another related vision of The LORD. So in this second vision (supernatural dream), I found myself in a “corporate-like” office (representing The United States of America). In this place were very many activities and back & forth movement by campaign teams of different candidates, with some of the campaign teams distributing campaign brochures; some people were accepting the campaign brochures while others were refusing to take them: signifying the deep divide that then ensures as the campaign continues;To some extent, I saw that it looks like it even took on a racial dimension. I saw renowned and “famous” people (including from outside of U.S.A) involved in the campaigns.

What shocked me is that I saw a group of candidates lined up, and one of the people I saw as a Presidential candidate was Barack Obama (the Current USA President; who “legally” is barred from running again for Presidency). That shocked me because I was then made to understand that even Barack Obama is “running” for the Presidency. I later saw Obama drop out, because he couldn’t achieve a good performance and so was trailing the other candidates. I saw Obama was very disappointed and crest-fallen, due to his performance and the need for him to drop out of the race. Even though I saw, but I did not understand much, concerning that particular segment of the vision of The LORD.

In this second vision of The LORD, I even saw Hillary Clinton’s campaign team gearing to go the whole campaign hog. Outside of this “corporate-like” office, I saw Marco Rubio addressing journalists and all I could hear him speak about was “Foreign Policies, Foreign Policies, Foreign Policies.”

The second vision of The LORD then ended.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Earlier (while watching the live telecast), I listened to the speech by Hillary Clinton at her campaign headquarters, and I heard her say that “America needs a President who will protect the Rights of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender).” She also essentially said by extension and impression, that the Supreme Court judge nominee that is about to be selected by Obama should be able to defend those “rights”. I then saw the people gathered at her campaign headquarters applaud and rejoice at that statement by Hillary Clinton.

This shows how extremely very far down The United States of America has Fallen (Spiritually and Morally); and how far The United States of America has moved away from The LORD God Almighty; Him in whom, they initially Trusted. (“In God We Trust”).

Yes, there is a remnant (Faithfull Sons and Daughters) of The LORD in The United States of America. May The LORD Bless them, Protect them and Sustain them for His coming.

This means that The Only “Candidate” that The United States of America needs is The LORD Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha Mashiach, in Hebrew); The True and Real Messiah of the World (and indeed of The United States of America).

For America’s Renewal, Restoration, Revival and Protection; they need The LORD Jesus Christ. He is not found through votes or ballot boxes, but a Surrendered heart in sincere Repentance (preferably on the knees).

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 2: 4-5 ‘“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.”’

Zechariah 4:6 ‘“So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts.”’

Proversbs 12: 12-21 ‘“I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, And find out knowledge and discretion. The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding, I have strength. By me kings reign, And rulers decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, All the judges of the earth. I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me. Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold, And my revenue than choice silver. I traverse the way of righteousness, In the midst of the paths of justice, That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth, That I may fill their treasuries.”’

Romans 1: 18-32 ‘“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. He was just in Ohio. :) Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really getting out of control in the last 3 months but has been getting worse here in the USA. We have riots in different parts of the country and Protesters against Trump. Division within same Republican Party. Our nation has gone too far. Indeed, the only candidate that we need is JESUS. We need our GOD to put a stop to all this wickedness and evil. Your Faithful sons and daughters are waiting for their King of Kings, Lord of Lords JESUS CHRIST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE KING of kings is coming. Praise THE LORD of lords.
    Historically all rulers are His choosing for the good of all as He knows all. So if He decided that there is none to choose from the unbelievers, then The Chosen will come and reign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you brother. I pray for the lost every day. Jesus is my King. Alpha and Omega. Beginning and ending. King of kings and Lord of lords. He is coming soon and every knee shall bow. All glory and praise and honor are His forever and ever. Amen.

    ReplyDelete