Thursday 30 June 2016

FOR YOU, LORD, HAVE NOT FORSAKEN THOSE WHO SEEK YOU:

‘“The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.”’

---------------- Psalm 9: 9-10

‘“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”’

----------------Psalm 91: 1-2

‘“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver (rescue) him; I will set him on high (protect him), because he has known (acknowledged) My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him,”’ Says The LORD.

----------------Psalm 91: 14-15

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!


Your Brother in Christ Jesus and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Amen! Amen! I Jesus We Trust in You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevin, there is just something calming and beautiful with Ps. 91.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my dear .....good verses! We allll need encouragement....God has the world. And he has our hearts..Yep! Love and prayers +

    ReplyDelete