Wednesday 3 August 2016

HEAVEN IS A PLACE WHERE THE GROUND IS SMOOTH AND SAFE, AND THE STREETS ARE MADE OF PURE GOLD; LIKE A TRANSPARENT GLASS:

On The Earth, As You Walk, A Time Comes When You Have to Be Very Careful So That You Don’t Fall into Holes On the Ground; Potholes. In Heaven, The Surface Is Smooth and Safe, Hence No Need to Worry About Holes (Potholes) On The Ground.

That is the brief Message I received in a Vision of The LORD (supernatural dream) in the morning of 3rd August 2016, when I found myself walking on a surface (a surface with little light) here on the earth, and then The Word of The LORD came to me as above. On this surface I was walking on here on the earth, I kept checking to ensure that I did not step into a hole (a pothole, a ditch) and that my feet did not hit anything.

So these Holes (Potholes, Ditches, Sinkholes, Pit) on the earth, are both physical and spiritual. So physically, one has to be very careful not to fall into holes (small or big) on the ground. At the same time one has to be very careful that they don’t spiritually fall into the evil pitfalls. On the Other hand, in Heaven there is peace, harmony and safety even upon your feet; no need to worry about knocking your feet or falling into a hole.

This reminds me of a very tremendous vision (Supernatural dream) I had a few Years ago (whether in the body or out of the body, I do not Know-God Knows), which I have never shared before, but which I will share now. So in this vision, I found myself in a Place that I was made to understand to be The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. While here, there was this very beautiful helicopter-like object that I was using to fish in a very clear (crystal clear) water (lake/river). In other words, I was inside this very beautiful and Multi-Coloured and Multi-Embroidered Helicopter-like object and then I went to fish with it on the Crystal Clear Lake. Even the fish themselves were so beautiful, and the water was very transparent, one could see very clearly right through to the bottom of the lake. So The Helicopter-like object was moving down from up the “Sky” and touching the Crystal Clear Water and “catching” the Fish. So in Heaven, One can Fish with a Heavenly Helicopter, on the Crystal Clear Water (Lake/River). Everything is extremely very beautiful (and very clear), including the Heavenly Helicopter, the Fish, the Water. Heaven is a Place of Pure Joy and Bliss.

Don’t you want to go to Heaven? So Let us thus Prepare The Way for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven; by Repenting of our Sins, in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and thereby Walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI (Blessed Be The Name of The LORD).

BARUCH HABA B’SHEM ADONAI (Blessed Is He Who Comes in The Name of The LORD).

Psalm 119: 105 ‘“Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.”’

Mathew 15: 14 ‘“Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”’

Revelation 21:21 ‘“The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.”’

Revelation 22: 1 ‘“And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.”’

Revelation 21: 3-7 ‘“And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.”’ 

John 3:3 ‘“Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”’

Mathew 4: 17 ‘“From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”’

Isaiah 14: 12-19 ‘“How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.’ Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit. “Those who see you will gaze at you, And consider you, saying: ‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms, Who made the world as a wilderness And destroyed its cities, Who did not open the house of his prisoners?’ “All the kings of the nations, All of them, sleep in glory, Everyone in his own house; But you are cast out of your grave Like an abominable branch, Like the garment of those who are slain, Thrust through with a sword, Who go down to the stones of the pit, Like a corpse trodden underfoot.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. God bless you, brother. Very fine and excellent words.

    ReplyDelete