Friday 2 September 2016

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT THE LORD, HE IS GOD. “RETURN TO ME, AND I WILL RETURN TO YOU”, SAYS THE LORD:

1- When We Return to The LORD, by Repenting of our Sins, and plead before The LORD for Mercy, that our Sins be forgiven through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, then The LORD will Listen to our Plea and Return to us and Restore us.

It doesn’t matter the condition we were (are) in or the sins we were (are) entangled in. All He requires us to do is to turn our hearts to Him, and He will then create in us a New & a Pure heart; a Contrite heart, a heart that Worships Him in Truth and in Spirit, a Repentant heart, a Blameless heart, a heart of flesh (replacing the sinful heart of stone).

Zechariah 1:3 ‘“Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Return to Me,” says the Lord of hosts, “and I will return to you,” says the Lord of hosts.”’

Joel 2: 12-14 ‘“Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.” So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm. Who knows if He will turn and relent, And leave a blessing behind Him—A grain offering and a drink offering For the Lord your God?”’

Ezekiel 36: 25-27 ‘“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.”’

2-Be Still and know that The LORD, He is God.

We need to be (stay) calm and put our Trust and Hope in The LORD, knowing that He is handling everything concerning and regarding our Life; Situation, Circumstance and Condition.

Psalm 46: 10-11 ‘“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge.”’

3-We should always Call upon The LORD, at all Times (in all situations and in all circumstances), including at times of turmoil, pain, suffering and distress. That The LORD may Restore to us the Joy of Salvation in every Situation and Circumstance. That The LORD to grant us a Willing and a Generous Spirit (The Holy Spirit); to sustain us and to uphold us in our Salvation.

Psalm 18:6 '"In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears."'

Psalm 51:12 '"Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.’”

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.


AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Amen.Thank you Lord God Almighty, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit for always having your arms open to us. Have mercy on our souls.

    ReplyDelete