Monday 28 November 2016

IN THE FIRST EVER DIRECT CLASH AND A FIRST-TIME OCCURRENCE, ISRAEL AND I.S.I.S CONFRONT EACH OTHER, CULMINATING TO ISRAEL ATTACKING I.S.I.S TARGETS; FULFILLING THE WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THE LORD 10 MONTHS LATER:

Israel Defense Forces (I.D.F) has hit I.S.I.S Terrorist Targets in Syria on Monday 28th November 2016, after the Two Initially Clashed in “a Rare and a First-Time Occurrence” on Sunday 27th November 2016. The Global News Channels have reported it as follows: ‘“Israeli forces killed four ISIS Militants in Syria in the first direct clash between the country and the jihadi group. The Cross-Border incident Sunday morning on the Golan Heights between the IDF and Islamic State-linked terrorists in Syria represented a rare, first-time occurrence.”’

This effectively fulfills what The LORD revealed to me 10 Months ago, on 21st January 2016, which I titled as follows back then, when Sharing and Posting it across: ‘“Prophecy of Israel Striking I.S.I.S Targets.”’

It is very important to note that inspite of I.S.I.S having orchestrated havoc in Middle-East for the Last 3 Years, but somehow Israel which is also in the Middle-East has been like an “Immune Island” regarding matters I.S.I.S. In otherwords, I.S.IS and Israel have Somehow Miraculously avoided each Other so far; Until Finally they have Now come “Face to Face”.

While Posting and Sharing forth the Prophecy of The LORD, 10 Months ago on 21st January 2016, I stated as follows: ‘“In the morning of 21st January 2016, in a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD took me and showed me an event coming to the earth soon. So in this vision of The LORD, I saw Israel striking an I.S.I.S target. It looked like a sea vessel of sort or some property or a territory of I.S.I.S.”’

I also stated as follows, while Posting and Sharing forth the Prophecy of The LORD, 10 Months ago on 21st January 2016: ‘“So, the nation of Israel is going to be inadvertently be drawn into the war against The Caliphate Terrorist group: I.S.I.S, and Israel is going to strike a property or a territory, of interest of I.S.I.S.”’

So it has come as a Shock to the entire earth, that in a Rare and a First-Occurrence, Israel (I.D.F) and I.S.I.S had a deadly Clash on 27th November 2016, and then followed by the Israeli Defense Forces (I.D.F) carrying out what has been Reported as follows in Th Global News Channels; in Fulfilling the Words of The Prophecy of The LORD 10 months earlier: ‘“The Israeli Air Force struck a military target belonging to the Islamic State terror group on the Syrian side of the southern Golan Heights overnight Sunday-Monday, the military said in a statement Monday morning. The raid came after an Israeli airstrike killed four members of an Islamic State-affiliated terrorist group in southern Syria on Sunday morning, following a clash near the border. No Israeli soldiers were injured in the exchange, the army said. The military said that the additional airstrike Monday was also in response to the attack on Israeli forces on Sunday when, while conducting an “ambush operation,” according an Israel Defense Forces spokesperson, soldiers from the Golani Brigade’s reconnaissance unit had come under attack from small arms fire after crossing the security fence with Syria while remaining inside Israeli territory. They returned fire, but soon came under attack from mortar shells. The IDF said Monday that the target in the overnight airstrike was an “abandoned UN building that has been used by the Islamic State as an operations center along the border in the southern Syrian Golan Heights,” adding that “the compound was the base for yesterday’s attack against IDF forces.” “This is an additional response to yesterday’s attack, and it is aimed at preventing the terrorists from returning to the installation which poses a significant threat,” the IDF said.”’

The Global News Channels have also reported as follows: ‘“Israeli forces killed four ISIS Militants in Syria in the first direct clash between the country and the jihadi group. The militants opened fire on a military patrol on the Israeli side of the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights, a military spokesman said. Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner said the patrol came under machine gun and mortar fire early on Sunday. They returned fire towards Syria before an Israeli aircraft engaged the militants, striking a machine gun-armed car and killing its passengers. All of the gunmen were suspected militants from "Shuhada al-Yarmouk," an Isis offshoot which controls the area. Mr Lerner said none of the Israeli soldiers, from the Golani Brigade, were wounded in the clash. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu commended the troops for thwarting the attack. "We are well prepared on our northern border and will not allow Islamic State elements or any other hostile elements to use the war in Syria to establish themselves close to our borders," he said at his weekly Cabinet meeting.”’

The Global News channels have as well reported as follows: ‘“For the first time an Islamic State force attacked our soldiers and we replied appropriately — with a powerful response,” Avigdor Liberman said. “Israel is not looking for a fight but when we are faced with provocation — in Gaza, on the Syrian or Lebanese borders — we will respond with full force, as was done here.” Sunday saw the first case of an IS affiliate deliberately attacking Israeli troops inside Israel.”’ 

SHALOM!!!

Pray for Israel. Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! JERUSALEM----PEACE BE TO YOU.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! ISRAEL-----PEACE BE TO YOU.

THE LINK TO THE GLOBAL NEWS CHANNEL REPORTAGE OF THE CONFRONTATION BETWEEN ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCES AND I.S.I.S; CULMINATING TO ISRAEL ATTACKING I.S.I.S TARGETS:

1-Times of Israel:

Headline: IDF strikes IS target in Syria, day after killing 4 IS-affiliated terrorists following clash

2-The Independent:

Headline: Israel Bombs ISIS Base in Revenge Attack After Jihadis Target IDF Soldiers for First Time

3-Jerusalem Post:

Headline: IDF meets Islamic State

4-Daily Mail

Headline: ISIS fighters target Israel for the first time and are obliterated by warplanes after firing rockets at soldiers

5-Times of Israel

Headline: Defense minister: Israel will respond with ‘full force’ to IS attacks

6-Jerusalem Post

Headline: Netanyahu: Israel won't allow ISIS to open 'a front of terror' on the Golan

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment