Sunday 5 March 2017

TONIGHT, SUNDAY 5TH MARCH 2017, I WILL BE SPEAKING LIVE ON TRIBULATION-NOW RADIO SHOW:

Today (Tonight) Sunday 5th March 2017, I will be Speaking Live in an Online Radio Show, Based in the United States of America (with a Global Outreach): Tribulation-Now Radio Show, hosted by John Baptist.

I have been Invited to Speak in the Radio Show, and I will be Honouring The LORD by doing so.

I will be Speaking about a Myriad of Current Affairs and Issues as Relates to Bible Prophecy. I will also be Speaking about Israel, The United States of America, Russia, Iran E.T.C. as Relates to Bible Prophecy.

I will also be Speaking about The Birth Pains, The Rapture of The Bride of Christ, The Great Tribulation Period, Preparation for The Coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ, and a Host of other Items as will be Led by The Mighty Holy Spirit.

Time: 9:30 PM -11:00 PM New York Time (Eastern Time; EST Time).

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now

No comments:

Post a Comment