Wednesday 24 May 2017

PROPHECY OF ARMED GUNMEN PLANNING A TERROR ATTACK IN THE NATION OF KENYA; HOLDING PEOPLE HOSTAGE AND RELEASING SOME UNHARMED:

In the morning of 19th May 2017, in a vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw a group of Gunmen, I saw them armed, even carrying Guns (AK 47).

For whatever reason, I saw them enter into an Aeroplane, and then head to the nation of Kenya, and later they arrived in Kenya. So I don’t why I saw them in an Aeroplane. But when I saw this, in the Vision of The LORD, The LORD made me understand that these were people from outside of Kenya (Foreigners).

I later saw them holding some people hostage in Kenya, and I saw them releasing some of the hostages without harming them; for whatever reason.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Therefore, The People and The Nation of Kenya needs to Pray and seek The LORD for their Protection, and the Protection of their Land; as they seek The LORD in Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins and thereby walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

This is Because sometimes The LORD may have Mercy on a People and on a Land and the effect of harm coming along the way of a People or a Land may be Mitigated (Lessened/Reduced); if a People in such a Land Humble themselves before The LORD in Repentance and Seek The LORD.

But the Point here is that The LORD has Spoken it and Revealed it.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment