Monday 12 June 2017

I JUST LOVE IT WHEN THE LORD SPEAKS:

Oh Yes, I Just Love it when The LORD Speaks; either through a Vision (Open or Closed), a Supernatural Dream, Audible Voice, Small Still Voice, Physical Manifestation, Through His written Word in the Bible, Through Signs & Wonders ETC.

Can’t imagine a Time like this, as it was back then: ‘“Now the boy Samuel ministered to The LORD before Eli. And the word of The LORD was rare in those days; there was no widespread revelation.”’ (1st Samuel 3:1).

But it is very Joyful to be in a Time like this, as it is Now: ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.”’ (Joel 2: 28-30).

Seek The LORD and you shall find Him; including in His Written Word (Holy Book): The Holy Bible. For He Promises in His Word, that: ‘“Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.”’ (Jeremiah 33:3).

The LORD is always Speaking, if only we could Listen, so that we may Hear Him. Only The Holy Spirit can Help us and Train us on how to Hear The LORD, so that we may know, that for sure The LORD He has Spoken. Hence the Disclaimer (Rider): “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches.”

The Bible always remains the Benchmark of The LORD; so that we may sieve through the very many voices, until we can then pinpoint whenever The LORD has indeed Spoken. This requires Training and Help of The Holy Spirit, hence Submission and Surrender before The LORD for Purification, Cleansing, Refining and Sanctification. So that we may indeed acquire The Ear to Hear (and to hear clearly) what The Holy Spirit says to us (The Churches); especially at this particular Hour (Point in time).

In Heaven, there will be an advanced level of Communication and Conversation with The LORD, and the unveiling of more Mysteries and Revelation. Let us strive to enter therein, through the help of The Holy Spirit: The Comforter, The Counselor, The Controller, The Revealer of Mysteries & Revelations.

The LORD is always with us: to Speak to us, to Reassure us, to Comfort us, to Direct us, to Guide us, to Nourish us, to Help us. We Just need to be Still and know that He is God.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Psalm 46: 10-11 ‘“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge.”’ 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. Amen. I too love it when The Lord speaks,thats why i always check your website. My heart feels worm with intense joy and peace. Truly, there is nothing lovelier than to hear from the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey mate, audible voice, how amazingly awesome is that, what does he sound like? God bless you mate.

    ReplyDelete