Monday 3 July 2017

OUR SINCERE PRAYERS AND TEARS OF REPENTANCE DO MOVE THE LORD:

When we Humble ourselves from deep within our heart and Plead with The LORD to have Mercy on us, The LORD is very Faithfull in Hearing our Plea (Prayer, Petition) before Him. He thus relents on a Judgment proclaimed upon us (individually and as a nation) and also forgives us our sins and Heals us/Restores us/Revives us/Renews us/Replenishes us.

Yes, our Tears of Repentance does move The LORD, to stretch forth His Favour and Mercy upon us.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The key is: 1-Sincerity from our heart (a Sincere heart). 2-Humility (a Humble heart).

SHALOM!!!

2nd Kings 20: 4-5 ‘“And it happened, before Isaiah had gone out into the middle court, that the word of The LORD came to him, saying, “Return and tell Hezekiah the leader of My people, ‘Thus says The LORD, the God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of The LORD.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Imposing your values upon others always seems like a good idea, especially when one doesn't fathom the context under which one does so. What these so called elites and their politicians do not understand is a bit more than trivial. And yet it wouldn't be right for any of them to understand, because it doesn't matter and wouldn't make things anything less worse for themselves. It's far better to be maligned by such people, because they couldn't be any more wrong about everything trivial and important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The verdict is that people such as the likes of macron or obama think much more of themselves than is actually the case.

    ReplyDelete