Thursday 10 August 2017

IN CHRIST AND THROUGH CHRIST, YOU WILL CONQUER AND OVERCOME:

The LORD Jesus Christ had nowhere to lay His Head. He will, however, come as a KING  (The KING of Kings and The LORD of Lords) Riding on a Fiery White Horse.

Even you, you may not have a Place to lay your head on, or you may not have a present Breakthrough regarding a matter or an issue in your Life. But in Christ and through Christ, you will Conquer and Overcome.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 9: 57-58 ‘“Now it happened as they journeyed on the road, that someone said to Him, “LORD, I will follow You wherever You go.” And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”’

Romans 8: 37-39 ‘“Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our LORD.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


2 comments: