Sunday 11 March 2012

A Dream Where I Heard a Powerful Voice Say “For Such Does the Kingdom of God Belong”


On the night of 11th March 2012 at around 4:30am, I had a supernatural dream. And this dream had 3 parts.

And in the first part of the dream, I found myself behind a building/house and I saw a grown up man with a child. It was as if the child was chained on the ground. And the child was being forced to recite/cram a phrase and all I could note from the phrase in the dream was the  following “Hail Mary and our lady Fatima”. In the dream this man couldn’t see me, it’s like I had come in spirit. And as I watched the child being forced to recite/cram this phrase(s), I felt deep pain in my heart because in the dream I was made to understand that there was no truth in what the child was being forced to recite/cram.

In the second part of the dream, I found myself behind another building/house and this time again, I saw another grown up man with a child. Once more here, it was as if the child was chained. And the child was being forced to recite/cram some Islamic statements, and it had something to do with “Allah is the Lord and Mohamed is the way to heaven.” And yet again as I watched the child being forced to recite/cram this phrase (s), I felt deep pain in my heart because in the dream I was made to understand that there was no truth in what the child was being forced to recite/cram.

And in the third part of the dream, I found myself driving a car and a woman asked me for a lift, which I granted her. She was with 2 children, one very young (may be 2years old) while the other older (probably 10 year old). And then she alighted with the younger one and the older child remained in the car. The older one was going to alight ahead and so she remained in the car. 
And then I asked the older child who remained, “where is the lady going with the younger child?” Then this older child told me “The lady is going to drop the small child in her home.” The lady apparently had been taking care of the child and so was going to ensure that the child reaches home safely.”

And then I proceeded with the older child as I was to drop her a short distance ahead. And after a short drive she alighted.

And as I continued driving, I heard a very powerful voice saying “FOR SUCH DOES THE KINGDOM OF GOD BELONG!!!” I knew in the dream that that was the voice of the LORD.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream was that there is gross child abuse going on in the earth and this has taken religious orientation in that false doctrines are being imparted on the young children and thereby meaning that they are made not to know the truth concerning the LORD God Almighty (YAHWEH), The LORD YAHUSHUA (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that the LORD loves the children so much and is pained by the suffering they go through especially on the wrong doctrines that is imparted on them from a very tender age. A doctrine (s) that eventually misleads them and makes them not to know the truth. And the truth being that nobody enters heaven except through the LORD Yahushua (Jesus Christ).

 The third message that was imparted in my heart from the dream was that the LORD loves the children more so because of their innocence and humility. And that unless one humbles themselves like a small child, they would not see the Kingdom of GOD, and as the voice said in the dream, “For such does the Kingdom of God Belong”. And so there is a need to run away from pride and Repent from all the pride and ask the LORD to teach us (you and me) humility.

Shalom!!!

Deuteronomy 27:18 “Cursed is anyone who leads the blind astray on the road.” Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”   

Mathew 18:2-5 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them.  And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me

Luke 17:1-3 Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come.  It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.  So watch yourselves
John 3:5-8 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.  Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.  You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’  The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

John 14:6-7 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!


REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. this dream made me cry for the little ones, born into bondage in more ways than one...surely the Enemy's Judgment from above approaches.

    Luke 17:2, "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen brother Clay. I was actually looking for a verse that talks about the punishment that awaits those who cause the little ones to sin, and I'm glad you have just mentioned it. I'm adding it on the thread.

    Shalom!!!

    ReplyDelete