Saturday 26 May 2012

A Dream Where I Saw A Massive and A Raging Typhoon (Windstorm) Hit The Earth


On the night of 25th May 2012 I had a supernatural dream (vision of the night).And in this dream I found myself with some people. As we walked, an order was given/issued by the Government (It was not made known to me in the dream which country Government was this that had made the order) that everybody should stay in their house (indoors) and not to go outdoors.

We didn’t know what made the Government Issue such an order. In the dream we wondered whether it was a military war against intruders since we could see things dropping onto the ground OR whether it was a weather matter.

While inside the house we felt very heavy and swift strong winds hit the environment and the house in what I was made to understand in the dream to be a Typhoon.

The wind was so strong that the house shook very violently that we thought that the house would collapse. Even outside we could see trees shaking and swinging very dangerously.
I then told the people we were with in this house that we needed to say a prayer so that incase we die we shall have made peace with the LORD God Almighty.

And the prayer we made in the dream was more or less like this:

“MIGHTY LORD WE PRAY THAT YOU FORGIVE US ALL OUR SINS AND WASH US WITH YOUR BLOOD TO CLEANSE US THAT WE BE SPOTLESS AND BLAMELESS. WE REPENT OF ALL OUR SINS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.”

I then woke up from the dream feeling very shaken.

The first message I got from the dream is that very massive and strong windstorm in the form of typhoon is imminently going to hit the earth. And that there will be a call by the Government for people to stay indoors to avoid the most harmful effects of this intensive, massive, raging and destructive  windstorm (Typhoon).

 These are the distress of this point in time that the LORD spoke through His servant Daniel in Daniel 12:1. And infact these are the birth pains of this hour that will usher in the rapture of the bride of Christ and will also usher in “A time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then.”

The second message I got from the dream is that for those who find shelter in the LORD at this point in time when the windstorm hits the earth, it will be well for them, even if they die from the raging typhoon because they shall have made peace with the LORD Jesus Christ.

SHALOM!!!


Psalm 91 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand,  but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.  If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you; no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;  they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.  “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;  I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble,
 I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” 

Daniel 12:1-3 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book —will be delivered.  Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.  Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Luke 21:25-28 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.  People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.  At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS CHRIST); TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER;
THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!


Kevin Mirasi



5 comments:

  1. The reason so many of these "dreams,visions" never happen is because its just a dream. The lord does things on this earth through his prophets. A prophet talks to millions, talks to leaders. People hear the warning and PRAY for what could happen not to. The lord and I am sorry does not go around showing just anyone the future so nothing happens with it.

    All that happens is a post here and there and that's it. They don't pray for hours for days, weeks on end because of it. The WORD makes it clear how our Father talks and warns. Prophecy is something that ALWAYS points to Christ and is not about future. Anyway thanks for this. Keep looking up the King of Kings lord of lords is coming soon and LOVES this world so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the LORD.

    This prophetic dream was fulfilled 2 days later. Read more about the fulfillment in the link

    http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2012/05/prophetic-dream-of-massive-and-raging.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly Edmond8 June 2012 at 18:36

    Bro. Kevin, I live in Southeast Georgia and I came across your Prophetic dream a few days later. I shared this one and the other one about the wedding and earthquakes in California to others. May our Father God and Lord Jesus continue to use you for His Kingdom and Glory. God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had written prophecy on my blog on 16Th may,12. if there is any connection to this fulfillment I do not know because prophecy was come in form of mysterious words from lord.
    16/5/12
    Storm came out from north went to west and in west it ascended up and up. people were asking by fearing from it, what would happen next. God brought newness on earth then.
    please not that there is another prophecy before it,
    15/5/12
    among the wild, grass has been raised much. It is useless. God planned well to remove them. Between grasses friction was taken place and fire held from it after scintillation that was created. grass was no more. but there was fear of fire for other trees. God brought rain to protect trees from that fire.
    I have nothing revelation about these. but I know the time will tell...

    ReplyDelete
  5. my blog address is http://www.aboutgoodgod.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete