Tuesday 14 August 2012

The 7.5 Earthquake in Russia Is a Pointer To A Bigger (Mega) Earthquake Coming To California, USA Which Will Be A 9 or 10 On The Richter Scale


On 28th June 2012, as a follow up to what the LORD showed me about the mega earthquake coming to USA on 29th May 2012 which I had titled as follows when communicating the prophesy across the globe: “A Dream Where I Was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going To Hit California, USA: A 5.7, and Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale.

And so in an update I did on 28th June 2012 which I also shared across, I mentioned some further deep insight that was revealed to me by the spirit of the LORD on the night of 24th June regarding what I was shown about the 5.7, and then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10” on 29th May 2012 regarding California, USA. And so in the update  which I titled “An update from the LORD on The Very Imminent Historical Mega Earthquake To Hit California, USA” , I stated the following deeper insight as was revealed to me on 24th June 2012:

On the night of 24th June 2012, while asleep, I found myself in a very short dream where I saw a list of earthquakes, and I saw several 7.5. I was made to understand that the 5.7s have been occurring since the supernatural dream I was given on the night of 29th May 2012 and that the 7.5s are soon manifesting themselves.

I don’t know what this short revelation of 24th June 2012 meant, but all I know is that it must have a relation to what has been happening since 29th May 2012, what is about to happen and what will eventually lead to what the voice of the LORD said in that massive visitation of the LORD on 29TH May 2012, “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”

And so based on what I heard a voice saying on 24th June 2012, that “the 7.5s are soon manifesting themselves,” the 7.5 earthquake that has hit Russia on 14th August 2012 must be a fulfillment of what the LORD showed me on 29 th May 2012 and also on 24th June 2012. But it’s important to note that this is part of series of earthquakes that will eventually finally lead to a mega and bigger earthquake in California, USA as I was shown on 29th May 2012 when the voice of the LORD said “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”

And all these are a warning for the people of the earth to prepare for the very very very imminent coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride. And this was very well summarized by the voice of the LORD in that massive visitation of the LORD on 29th May 2012 when the voice said: “Repent!!! Repent!!! This is what the LORD has been sending across the globe to be His ultimate sign/warning of the very imminent coming of Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride!!!”

Based on what I was shown, the mega earthquake in California, USA will occur before rapture. But I once more encourage everyone not to wait for the California earthquake to occur before you prepare the way for the very imminent coming of the messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride because millions are going to die from the California earthquake and it may be too late for them. And you never know also whether the time period between the earthquake in California and the rapture would be too close to really have time to Repent. And so the call to Repentance is Now!!! By the LORD revealing a series of earthquakes to occur and even stating clearly the magnitudes, their sequence and the final place of mega impact is to serve as a warning so that those who have ears may hear what the Spirit of the LORD is saying to the people of the earth at this point in time.

Just to do a short recap on what the LORD showed me on the night of 29th May 2012 and also on 24th June 2012, the LORD stated categorically that a series of earthquakes of a 5.7, and then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale was going to Hit California, USA. I now understand that when a 5.7 and the 7.5 was to occur whether in Califonia, USA or elsewhere in the world it was going to be a warning message to the final destination of the mega earthquake in this series which ithe powerful voice of the LORD declared on 29th May 2012: “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”.
And so there have been several 5.7 earthquakes in different places on the earth since that mighty conversation with the LORD on 29th May 2012. But a 7.5 has not occurred until today 14th August 2012, infact since 29th May 2012, no earthquake has measured 7.0+. The earthquake to measure a 7.0+ was last recorded in April 2012 (4 months ago). And just to show you the 7.0+ earthquakes that have occurred in 2012 the below is a listing:

1.    8.6 Indonesia  11th April 2012

2.    8.2 Indonesia  11th April 2012

3.    7.4 Mexico       20th March 2012

4-    7.2 Indonesia   11th January 2012

And so for the LORD to speak about “5.7 first and then 7.5”, and the same becomes manifested, then this clearly shows that this a very serious warning by the LORD in what the voice of the LORD said on 29th May 2012: “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”.

A Listing of 5.7 Earthquakes that have occurred in various places of the earth since the LORD spoke on 29th May 2012 on a series of 5.7 earthquakes are as follows:


1.    30th May 2012 Middle East Kazakhstan (5.7 Ra)
  
2.      1st June 2012 Indonesia   (5.7 Ra)

 3.      6th June 2012 Taiwan (5.7 Ra)

 4.    11th June 2012 Afghanistan (5.7Ra)

 5.    15th June 2012 Philippines (5.7 Ra)
   
 6.    17th June 2012 Solomon Island (5.7 Ra)
  
 7.     22ndJune 2012 New Zealand (5.7 Ra)

 8.     27th June 2012 El-Salvador (5.7 Ra)

 9.      2nd July 2012 Peru (5.7 Ra)

10.    12th July 2012 Russia (5.7 Ra)

 11.    29th July 2012 Myanmar (5.7 Ra)

 12.    29th July 2012 Russia (5.7 Ra)

NOTE:

1-    I don’t know whether there would be another 5.7 or another 7.5 Earthquake across the globe before the mega historical earthquake. All I know is that: “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”.


SHALOM!!!

Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

Numbers 12:1-8 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.  “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this. (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.) At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward,  he said, “Listen to my words:When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams. But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house.  With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid   to speak against my servant Moses?” 

Jeremiah 18:7-10 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed,  and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned.  And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,  and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

The News report about the 7.5 Earthquake in Russia on 14th August 2012 is as follows by the international news channels (Including the Headlines):

1-Reuters UK

Earthquake with 7.5 magnitude hits off Russia, north of Japan

2-Daily News and Analysis

Strong earthquake rocks Russia


3-Hindusstantimes

7.5 magnitude earthquake hits Russia, north of Japan

4-ITV News

Earthquake off eastern Russia


5-Yahoo News

Deep magnitude 7.5 quake off Russia, north of Japan

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/deep-magnitude-7-5-quake-off-russia-north-031928987.html


6- IBN Live

Magnitude 7.5 quake off Russia, north of Japan


7-International Business Times

Strong Earthquake with 7.5 Magnitude Hits Off North of Japan, Near Russia


8-The Japan Daily Press

Magnitude 7.5 earthquake recorded off northern Japan, near Russia



9-Firstpost World

7.5 magnitude earthquake hits eastern Russia


10-ZeeNews

7.5 magnitude earthquake hits Russia, Japan; no damage


  SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

 REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.  



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!



Kevin Mirasi 





10 comments:

  1. I thought that there would be a 5.7 and a 7.5 earthquake to hit California before the mega and historical one hits. Because I remember reading your post where the voice of the Lord said, "that an even bigger earthquake is coming to California and it'll be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale. Doesn't that mean that the 5.7 and 7.5 earthquakes have to hit California first before that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Jonathan. From the above, I have stated the following which I hope can clarify for you:

    “On the night of 24th June 2012, while asleep, I found myself in a very short dream where I saw a list of earthquakes, and I saw several 7.5. I was made to understand that the 5.7s have been occurring since the supernatural dream I was given on the night of 29th May 2012 and that the 7.5s are soon manifesting themselves.
    I don’t know what this short revelation of 24th June 2012 meant, but all I know is that it must have a relation to what has been happening since 29th May 2012, what is about to happen and what will eventually lead to what the voice of the LORD said in that massive visitation of the LORD on 29TH May 2012, “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”
    Just to do a short recap on what the LORD showed me on the night of 29th May 2012 and also on 24th June 2012, the LORD stated categorically that a series of earthquakes of a 5.7, and then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale was going to Hit California, USA. I now understand that when a 5.7 and the 7.5 was to occur whether in California, USA or elsewhere in the world it was going to be a warning message to the final destination of the mega earthquake in this series which the powerful voice of the LORD declared on 29th May 2012: “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”.

    I don’t know whether there would be another 5.7 or another 7.5 Earthquake across the globe before the mega historical earthquake. All I know is that: “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What hit Russia.. " A magnitude 7.7 earthquake that hit waters off Russia's Pacific island". Was not 7.5 sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEADLINE: Earthquake with 7.5 magnitude hits off Russia, north of Japan

      (Reuters) - A strong earthquake with a magnitude of 7.5 struck off the eastern Russian coast to the north of Japan, the U.S. Geological Survey said on Tuesday, but no tsunami warning was issued by Japanese authorities.

      http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/08/14/uk-quake-russia-idUKBRE87D03620120814

      Delete
    2. There were also other news stations that reported a 7.3...but that is not the point.

      The Lord showed Kevin a 7.5 because the Lord is referencing Psalm 75. And the fact that it is being reported all over the news as a 7.5 as an indication of time.

      Delete
  4. JESUS IS COMING.... JESUS IS COMING...... PREPARE


    ReplyDelete
  5. So it looks like there were 2 month warnings of the 5.7's. Could there be 2 months of the 7.5's or I wonder if that was the only warning. WOW! In any case I believe that something is about to happen by October. I can feel it. Thanks Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear brother, I had a dream last night. I was in downtown Los Angeles working for a company. And in the dream I forgot where I parked my car. I went to the security guard at the bottom floor of the skyscraper and asked where I parked and she knew me very well and pointed the way to the parking garage. I did not want to leave work just yet to go home so I went to their indoor cafeteria, in which there was a booth that I could sit at and order food. It was a diner style bar where a lot of people could sit at side by side each other, like in the 1950's. I started to put my face down in such deep repentance and sorrow and crying. I asked Jesus to forgive me of my sins and to "rapture" me out of my body before the earthquake. A woman was sitting next to me and I told her of the megaquake. Everyone else was going on with their lives talking about the stupidist things. And they were mocking me, asking the woman what was I talking about. And the woman said to all of them, she is asking Jesus to forgive her because the megaquake is coming and most people will die in its path and she wants to go to Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister. Very powerful revelation by the LORD to you. The California earthquake is going to happen any moment, any day now. Time is absolutely over.And I'm glad in the dream the LORD made you Repent before the earthquake struck. And I,m also glad you told people even though they were mocking you. We have to continue sounding the alarm for what the LORD has shown us is coming, sop that those who have ears may hear what the Spirit of the LORD IS SAYING. shalom!!!

      Delete
  7. what really happens on December 21 and 25 2012?

    The revealing of the man of sin......and the beginning of Great Tribulation

    are you protected in the Great Tribulation?

    http://messagesforallnations.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html



    ReplyDelete