Sunday 28 July 2013

A VISION OF THE LORD OF A RACE IN A BIG SWIMMING POOL

A couple of days ago (on 26th July 2013) I fell into a trance and I had a vision of The LORD. It is like I felt into the trance for a few seconds and so it is very difficult to tell whether I was asleep or awake because immediately I felt into the trance, I had the vision and when the vision ended after a few seconds I was out of the trance.

And in this vision of The LORD, I saw a group of people who were swimming in a huge swimming pool. I could see the blue water and it’s like I was also inside the water which was very clear and bluish in appearance; I was observing the race from inside the water most likely as a participant but also as a reporter.

And so while in this water in the swimming pool, I saw a group of people swimming very intensively; it is like it was a race and each one of them put forward his/her best effort. My view was then later changed to another angle and I could see the front-liners in this race that was taking place in this very huge swimming pool. And then the race came to an end.

When the race came to an end, I was shocked to see one of the front-liners was not allowed past the finish-line and consequently was not allowed onto the podium. And this person was told that he ran his race dishonestly and so was not eligible for the presentation of awards at the podium. And so when this was announced to him he was very disappointed even though he admitted that yes indeed he had participated in dishonesty in the race.

The vision then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from the vision by The LORD is that there is a race currently going on in the earth, and rewards are going to be given to those who finish the race faithfully. This means that there are those who are also in the race and will actually finish it, but at the finish line, they will be told that they have not run the race faithfully and honestly.

This essentially means that there are 3 groups of people here: The first group are the ones who are in the race and will finish it faithfully with honesty; the second group are the ones who are also in the race but due to dishonesty and lack of faithfulness will not be allowed past the finish line (and indeed the podium); The third group of people are those who are not even in the race at all.

NOTE: 

-The first group are the true children of God Almighty who run the race faithfully and honestly by embracing absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ and so will be taken through rapture (finish-line) into Heaven to the wedding supper of The Lamb (The Podium).

-The second group are the lukewarm Christians who even though are also running in the race but are doing so dishonestly and without faithfulness because they have not embraced absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. They are the ones whose lamps are not full of the Oil (The anointing of the Holy Spirit). Infact to finish the race, they even go to buy the oil for their lamps by engaging in prosperity gospel, witchcraft etc and yet they are in the race. They are neither hot nor cold for The LORD Jesus Christ i.e. they are half Christ and Half World.

-The third group are the ones who are not in this race at all. They want nothing to do with The LORD Jesus Christ and do not believe in Him and infact they have rejected Him as a sacrifice offered by The LORD God Almighty to save mankind. In this group are the Atheists, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Scientologists, New age movement, Free masons, Illuminati and all other false religions and idolatry. 

-The second group and the third group are both plunged into The Great Tribulation period; where they have the last chance to be redeemed if they refuse to take The Mark of The Beast (RFID Micro-Chip) and accept The LORD Jesus Christ. Otherwise their only option is to be plunged into hell and the lake of fire for eternity.

-I urge you and beseech you to pray to be found running the race and doing so faithfully and honestly; because the race is about to reach the finish-line (The Rapture).

SHALOM!!!

2nd Timothy 4;7-8 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

1st Corinthians 9;24-27 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Revelation 19:5-9 ““ Then a voice came from the throne, saying:Praise our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, both great and small!” Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: “Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.  Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.” (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.) Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.

Revelation 3:14-18 ‘“These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.”’

Mathew 25:1-13  At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out. “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut. “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’ “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’ Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.”’

Luke 13:22-30 ‘“Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?” He said to them, “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ “Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ “But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’  “There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.

Mathew 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’  Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment