Saturday 17 August 2013

ACCURATE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF AN EARTHQUAKE COMING TO MEXICO AND TREMENDOUSLY SHAKING MEXICO



The prophesy that The LORD revealed to me on 25th June 2013 of an earthquake coming to the nation of Mexico has been fulfilled on 16th August 2013. The LORD actually made me know that this earthquake that was to shake the nation of Mexico was going to be a moderate one; yet one of a distressing nature.

In the prophetic dream of The LORD of 25th June 2013, The LORD actually revealed to me the magnitude of this earthquake coming to Mexico and He made me understand that it will be a moderate one but it will be felt tremendously and as usual will be reported in the global news channels just like other prophesies of The LORD; so as to confirm that indeed The LORD had spoken and presented the news headlines in a supernatural prophetic revelation prior to the actual event being manifested in the physical realm and being reported by the global news reporting channels.

While sharing and posting the prophesy of The LORD back then on 25th June 2013, I titled it as follows: Prophesy Of An Earthquake Coming To The Nation Of Kenya And Another Earthquake Coming To The Nation Of Mexico”.

I also stated as follows back then: In the morning of 25th June 2013, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit revealed to me in a prophetic Supernatural dream, a very distressing moment coming to the nation of Kenya and the nation of Mexico. And in this very mighty revelation of The LORD, I found myself looking at a long prophetic earthquake list, and then I saw that an earthquake of a distressing nature is coming to the nation of Kenya; and I also saw that another earthquake is coming to the nation of Mexico.

NOTE:

1-The big earthquake coming to the nation of Kenya has not yet been fulfilled. In that prophesy of The LORD, when the LORD presented to me the Prophetic earthquake list, I saw the magnitude of the earthquake coming to Mexico and I saw that it was a moderate one. But when I was shown the magnitude of the earthquake coming to the nation of Kenya, I was very very shocked, because the magnitude I saw was shockingly big. This means that when it occurs, it will shake the nation of Kenya very very tremendously, I don’t think the nation of Kenya has got the capacity to handle and withstand such a huge temblor. And that’s why I stated as follows back then on 25th June 2013: ‘“When I woke up, I wondered: “An earthquake in Kenya? These sides of the world never have earthquakes as such” I said to myself. And so I prayed to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit to confirm to me whether what I had seen in the Prophetic dream was indeed coming. And so when I went to sleep again I had a confirmation through another very short dream; and in this dream I was made to understand that: ‘Yes indeed an earthquake is coming to the nation of Kenya.”’

2- The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit is shaking the nations of the earth as a wake up call to the nations to turn away from wickedness and to heed to the call of Repentance and living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth  and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. 

And The LORD is sending the prophesies through His servants before the events occur so that when the events occur, it shall be known that Him who is the creater of Heaven and the earth and everything both seen and unseen; He has spoken and He is calling for Repentance and living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparation for the very very very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride. And His name is The LORD God Almighty (YAHWEH,JEHOVAH,The God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob).

These are the birth pains that ushers in the Rapture of the bride of Christ and eventually culminate into the judgment of The LORD on the nations that refuse to heed to the call of The LORD for Repentance.

SHALOM!!!

THE MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORTAGE ON THE MEXICAN EARTHQUAKE:

(i)-Many office workers evacuated their buildings after the quake set off alarms in Mexico City but Mayor Miguel Angel Mancera said in a message from his Twitter account that there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.

(ii) Witnesses in the central Roma neighborhood reported up to 20 seconds of moderate shaking. The Economy Ministry was evacuated, according to Reuters witnesses, and local television showed similar evacuations taking place across the city.

THE LINK TO THE GLOBAL NEWS REPORTAGE CHANNELS ON THE MEXICAN EARTHQUAKE:

1-MSN News

Headline: Mexico City evacuates buildings after quake


2-ABC News

Headline: Earthquake Shakes Mexican Capital

3- Reuters

Headline: Magnitude 5.4 quake shakes Mexico City, no injuries or damage



PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment