Sunday 13 April 2014

VISION OF THE ANCIENT TIMES IN AMERICA INVOLVING THE CONFRONTATION BETWEEN THE NATIVE RED INDIANS AND THE EUROPEANS AS A REFLECTION OF AN UPCOMING CONFRONTATION IN THE AMERICAN LAND VERY VERY VERY SOON


In the morning of 13th April 2014 in a vision of The LORD (Supernatural dream), I found myself in the ancient times in America (USA) . And while at this particular village of the ancient America, I saw the native Red Indians.

And as I continued to look on, I also saw the Europeans at the same place. And then a very serious confrontation ensued pitting the Europeans and the native Red Indians. And as the Europeans moved from place to place, they had more sophisticated weapons (guns) while the native Red Indians had inferior weapons. One of the tactics that I saw the Red Indians apply was that the women were standing (visible) in their homesteads while the men were hiding.; this was to create an impression and to confuse their enemies that it was only the women who were left (alive/available). The men thus operated a guerrilla tactic and ambushed their enemies from their hiding by striking them unexpectedly.

I then woke up from the vision of The LORD.

The message The LORD was showing me was the historical conquest of America and indeed the origin that led to the birth of The United States of America i.e how it all began.

And so this was a reflection of a very very serious confrontation that will once more occur (be witnessed) in the land of America very very very soon.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 50:8-16 'Flee out of Babylon; leave the land of the Babylonians, and be like the goats that lead the flock. For I will stir up and bring against Babylon  an alliance of great nations from the land of the north. They will take up their positions against her, and from the north she will be captured. Their arrows will be like skilled warriors  who do not return empty-handed. So Babylonia will be plundered; all who plunder her will have their fill,” declares the Lord. “Because you rejoice and are glad, you who pillage my inheritance, because you frolic like a heifer threshing grain and neigh like stallions, your mother will be greatly ashamed; she who gave you birth will be disgraced. She will be the least of the nations— a wilderness, a dry land, a desert. Because of the Lord’s anger she will not be inhabited but will be completely desolate. All who pass Babylon will be appalled; they will scoff because of all her wounds. “Take up your positions around Babylon, all you who draw the bow. Shoot at her! Spare no arrows, for she has sinned against the Lord. Shout against her on every side! She surrenders, her towers fall, her walls are torn down. Since this is the vengeance of the Lord, take vengeance on her; do to her as she has done to others. Cut off from Babylon the sower, and the reaper with his sickle at harvest. Because of the sword of the oppressor let everyone return to their own people, let everyone flee to their own land.”'

Jeremiah 50:17-19 'Israel is a scattered flock that lions have chased away. The first to devour them was the king of Assyria; the last to crush their bones  was Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. Therefore this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “I will punish the king of Babylon and his land  as I punished the king of Assyria. But I will bring Israel back to their own pasture,  and they will graze on Carmel and Bashan; their appetite will be satisfied on the hills of Ephraim and Gilead.”'

Jeremiah 51:1-16 'This is what the Lord says: See, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer against Babylon and the people of Leb Kamai. I will send foreigners to Babylon to winnow her and to devastate her land; they will oppose her on every side in the day of her disaster. Let not the archer string his bow, nor let him put on his armor. Do not spare her young men; completely destroy her army. They will fall down slain in Babylon, fatally wounded in her streets. For Israel and Judah have not been forsaken  by their God, the Lord Almighty, though their land is full of guilt before the Holy One of Israel. “Flee from Babylon! Run for your lives! Do not be destroyed because of her sins. It is time for the Lord’s vengeance; he will repay her what she deserves. Babylon was a gold cup in the Lord’s hand; she made the whole earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; therefore they have now gone mad. Babylon will suddenly fall and be broken. Wail over her! Get balm for her pain; perhaps she can be healed. “‘We would have healed Babylon, but she cannot be healed; let us leave her and each go to our own land, for her judgment reaches to the skies, it rises as high as the heavens.’ “‘The Lord has vindicated us; come, let us tell in Zion what the Lord our God has done.’ “Sharpen the arrows, take up the shields! The Lord has stirred up the kings of the Medes, because his purpose is to destroy Babylon. The Lord will take vengeance, vengeance for his temple. Lift up a banner against the walls of Babylon! Reinforce the guard, station the watchmen,  prepare an ambush! The Lord will carry out his purpose, his decree against the people of Babylon. You who live by many waters and are rich in treasures, your end has come, the time for you to be destroyed. The Lord Almighty has sworn by himself: I will surely fill you with troops, as with a swarm of locusts, and they will shout in triumph over you. “He made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding. When he thunders, the waters in the heavens roar; he makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth. He sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from his storehouses.'

Jeremiah 51:24-26 'Before your eyes I will repay Babylon and all who live in Babylonia for all the wrong they have done in Zion,” declares the Lord. “I am against you, you destroying mountain, you who destroy the whole earth,” declares the Lord. “I will stretch out my hand against you, roll you off the cliffs,  and make you a burned-out mountain. No rock will be taken from you for a cornerstone, nor any stone for a foundation, for you will be desolate forever,” declares the Lord.'

Jeremiah 51:42-50 '“The sea will rise over Babylon; its roaring waves will cover her. Her towns will be desolate, a dry and desert land, a land where no one lives, through which no one travels. I will punish Bel in Babylon and make him spew out what he has swallowed. The nations will no longer stream to him.  And the wall of Babylon will fall. “Come out of her, my people! Run for your lives! Run from the fierce anger of the Lord. Do not lose heart or be afraid  when rumors are heard in the land; one rumor comes this year, another the next,  rumors of violence in the land  and of ruler against ruler. For the time will surely come  when I will punish the idols of Babylon; her whole land will be disgraced and her slain will all lie fallen within her. Then heaven and earth and all that is in them will shout for joy over Babylon, for out of the north  destroyers will attack her,” declares the Lord“Babylon must fall because of Israel’s slain, just as the slain in all the earth have fallen because of Babylon. You who have escaped the sword, leave and do not linger!Remember the Lord in a distant land, and call to mind Jerusalem.'

Jeremiah 51:54-58 '“The sound of a cry comes from Babylon, the sound of great destruction from the land of the Babylonians. The Lord will destroy Babylon; he will silence her noisy din. Waves of enemies will rage like great waters; the roar of their voices will resound. A destroyer will come against Babylon; her warriors will be captured, and their bows will be broken. For the Lord is a God of retribution; he will repay in full. I will make her officials and wise men drunk, her governors, officers and warriors as well; they will sleep forever and not awake,” declares the King, whose name is the Lord Almighty. This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Babylon’s thick wall will be leveled and her high gates set on fire; the peoples exhaust themselves for nothing, the nations’ labor is only fuel for the flames.'


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin, dear brother in Christ! I live in California USA (Babylon) and so does all my family. Ever since I concecrated my life's will to do the Lords will I always just "knew" that I would have to return to Israel but I also doubted that and intended on enduring life here until the end with my family but now I am scared. I know my family will never leave. They don't even believe we are in the end times and I have no money to flee. I will consult with The Lord of course but I ask of you for your help and prayer. Please help. I know everything will be fine but now I feel anxiety. Thank you very much. God Bless and protect you. Much love, peace and happiness to you and yours. Lesa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Sister Lesa. May the peace of The LORD be upon you. Shalom!!!

      Delete