Tuesday 24 June 2014

A VERY POWERFUL VISION WHERE THE LORD TAKES ME TO THE UNITED NATIONS (UN) WORK PLACE AND THEN REVEALS TO ME THE INTRIGUING POWER PLAY AND STATUS RECOGNITION LOBBYING THAT GOES ON AT THE UNITED NATIONS WORK PLACE

In the morning of 23rd June 2014, in a very mighty and powerful vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD took me to the United Nations (UN) work place.

And while there, I was shown the very intense and intriguing power play; fight (lobbying) for status (positions), fight (lobbying) for money. And I see people submerged in their pursuit of monetary success and recognition; while not giving a thought to The LORD. I see many submerged in their career at the UN and not bothered at all about The LORD.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is the status of work place environments and in this case the United Nations (UN) and any other work place; whereupon there is a cut-throat lobbying and competition and power play for status recognition, monetary pursuit, while not paying attention to The LORD.

And so The LORD is passing a message that whether He has blessed you with a job, money, career, business or financial success e.t.c; He requires you to worship Him and seek Him. This is because He is the provider of everything. And people should not lose focus on Him. People should not forget The LORD their God regardless of the success in career, business, finances, property etc that He has bestowed upon them; they need to worship Him and seek Him, for He is the Alpha and the Omega (The beginning and the end). Infact He blesses people so that they be able to serve Him with whatever He places at their disposal.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 29: 11-13  ‘“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”’

Exodus 23:24-26 Do not bow down before their gods or worship them or follow their practices. You must demolish them and break their sacred stones to pieces. Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.”

Mathew 6:19-21 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Hebrews 13: 5-6 ‘“Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.  What can mere mortals do to me?”’

Deuteronomy 6:5-9  Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.  These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.”



PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. This is very serious, it sounds like they all know it is coming and they want to secure their positions. We need to all repent now!

    ReplyDelete