Thursday 17 July 2014

ACCURATE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY (VISION) OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL FACING A VERY EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER AND FACING A POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC MOMENT AND IMPENDING TOUGH TIMES AS HAMAS AND ISRAEL ENGAGE IN A CATASTROPHIC WAR

The vision (prophesy) that The LORD revealed to me on 1st April 2014 about an explosive encounter and a catastrophic  moment facing the nation of Israel has been fulfilled 3 months later as from 8th July 2014 which has subsequently been followed by a nine-day war between Israel and Hamas.
While sharing the vision (prophesy) of The LORD back then on 1st April 2014, I stated as follows: The third message that was imparted in my heart is that a time has now come to pray for the protection of the nation of Israel. Meaning that the people and the nation of Israel are facing a potentially catastrophic moment and impending tough times. And that the people of Israel, the land of Israel and indeed the nation of Israel is facing a very explosive encounter. And so pray for the protection of the nation of Israel.”

I also stated as follows back then on 1st April 2014: ‘“In the morning of 1st April 2014 in a very mighty communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a vision of the night (supernatural dream), The LORD presented somebody before me. And this person then started proclaiming: “Let Us Pray For The Nation of Israel. I Bless The Nation of Israel. Let Us Pray For The Protection of The Nation of Israel.”’

While sharing and posting the prophesy (vision) of The LORD back then on 1st April 2014, I titled it as follows: Vision About Praying For The Protection Of The Nation Of Israel”

And so it comes as a shock that the military operation by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has been dubbed: “Operation Protective Edge”. Meaning, a military operation to protect the land and the people of Israel. I now understand why The LORD presented His angel before me on that 1st April 2014 in a vision, and the angel of The LORD said: “Let Us Pray For The Nation of Israel. I Bless The Nation of Israel. Let Us Pray For The Protection of The Nation of Israel”

SHALOM!!!
NOTE:
(a)-Keep your eye on the nation of Israel and the wars and conflicts that Israel is involved in; because the events that happen in the nation of Israel are a very critical indicator of the timeline of the end-time events. Right now there are many proposals about truce (Peace proposals and treaties) between the nation of Israel and other nations (with Hamas insisting that Turkey, Qatar and other Arab and Muslim nations be involved in crafting a peace/ceasefire proposal in addition to Egypt). The UN has also stepped in; whereas the United States of America through its President Barack Obama and the secretary of states are also very deeply involved. This is the moment to remember the prophesy of The LORD through His servant Daniel in the book of Daniel 9:26-27 which states as follows: “…….The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

THE NEWS HEADLINES CONCERNING THE VERY EXPLOSIVE ENCOUNTER AND CATASTROPHIC MOMENT FACING THE NATION OF ISRAEL AS A FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY (VISION) OF THE LORD:
 1- Al-Jazeera
Headline: Gaza fighters attempt to tunnel into Israel

2- BBC

Headline: Gaza conflict: Israel restarts air strikes amid rocket fire

3-Debka Files
Headline: Unilateral Gaza ceasefire collapses. Israeli air strikes resume after dozens of Palestinian rockets in hours

4- The Guardian
Headline: Israel bombards Gaza after Hamas rejects proposals and resumes rocket attacks

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Mathew 23:37-39 '“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Mathew 24:3-9 ‘“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”  Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’

Psalm 122:6-9 '“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.”For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.” For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your prosperity.”'

Zechariah 12:10-11 '“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo.”'

Zechariah 12:1-5 “'The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.”'

Genesis 12:1-3 '“The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”'

Genesis 26:2-5 '“The Lord appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live. Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham. I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and did everything I required of him, keeping my commands, my decrees and my instructions.”'

Genesis 28:10-15 '“ Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Harran. When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. There above it stood the Lord, and he said: “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”'

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 


REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 





Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that this is occurring between the blood red moons!!

    ReplyDelete