Monday 22 December 2014

THE LORD SPEAKS TO ME ABOUT NORTH KOREA AND SOUTH KOREA; AND THE EXTREME PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS THAT IS TAKING PLACE IN NORTH KOREA

In a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit on 22nd December 2014, The LORD presented before me somebody. This person then told me: “Take This Message Also To South Korea”.

Even after I heard this statement, for me deep within me I was then thereafter thinking of North Korea; then The LORD reminded of the extreme persecution of Christians that is taking place in North Korea. In this vision, The LORD made me feel pain concerning the extreme persecution of Christians in North Korea.

So The LORD was essentially putting it in my heart and in my spirit to pray for His people (The Christians) of North Korea; who indeed are facing very extreme persecution in North Korea. The LORD indeed was also at the same time passing a message to the people and the nation of South Korea; that even them they need to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and thereby walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride into Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Let Us Spare A Moment And Pray For The Persecuted Christians of North Korea. Even Them The LORD Loves Them And Wants Them To Prepare The Way For His Coming; And Yes Indeed The Bride of Christ Is Also In North Korea. The Holy Spirit Is Indeed Grieving Over The Situation of The Persecuted Christians Of North Korea, And That’s Why He Made Me Feel Pain And Heaviness Over Their Situation. Let Us Pray That The LORD To Release Doves of Peace From His Throne Room of Heaven To Touch The Shoulders, The Souls, The Spirits, The Minds, The Hearts and The Bodies of The Persecuted Christians of North Korea To Bring Unto Them Peace and The Joy of Salvation Even In Their Present Situation.

Mathew 24:8~10 ‘“All these are the beginning of birth pains. “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.  At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other.”’

Mathew 10:16~22 ‘“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.  “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD

Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com


TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi)

Facebook Link: 
https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

2 comments:

  1. the blood of martyr are cornerstones upon which a new brave nation of Christ will be built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While reading your post I was thinking about some Christian books that I have read, these great books are written by some famous christian celebrities, these books contains very nice messages too.

    ReplyDelete