Tuesday 20 January 2015

PROPHESY OF AN UPCOMING VERY MASSIVE AND A VERY SERIOUS MILITARY CONFRONTATION COMING TO THE EARTH WHEREBY SEVERAL FIGHTER MILITARY JETS ARE GOING TO BE USED IN THE WAR AND THE FIGHT. THE FORERUNNER TO THIS WILL BE A RED BLOOD APPEARANCE ON THE SKY (CLOUD, MOON E.T.C)

In the morning of 20th January 2015 in a very powerful communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit through a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD, I found myself in a place where I was looking up from where I was standing at. As I looked up, I saw a reddish cloud, a reddish object up on the sky. It looked more like the cloud but it could even have been a reflection from another object, moon etc.

In the vision someone then walked over to me and asked me: “Kevin what do you make of this?”, meaning that he wanted to know the understanding, the reason and the implication of the reddish appearance on the sky.

Before I could answer him, I saw what looked like several blinking stars moving in the sky up and down in the sky, as they seemed to be chasing each other i.e. moving after each other. I then saw an arch (curved) shaped object looking like a cloud also in the sky.

The LORD then made me to understand that these “blinking stars” were actually military jets that were fighting and pursuing each other on the sky. The LORD thus made me to understand that the reddish appearance on the sky on the clouds (moon) etc was a precursor (a forerunner), a trigger and a warning (harbinger) of an upcoming very massive and a very serious military confrontation coming to the earth whereby several fighter military jets are going to be used in the war and the fight. 

The vision of The LORD then ended.

So there is a very serious war coming to the earth very very very soon. The Red Blood sky (moon, cloud etc) will announce the coming of this very serious war.
 
May Those Who Have Ears Listen to What The Spirit of The LORD Is Saying and May They Prepare the way for the very very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by Embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ by turning away from sin, wickedness & evil and walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD while following the ways and the requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (devoid of falsehood, lies and deception) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ (No Lukewarmness) in preparing the way for the very glorious and very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 6:12~14 ‘“I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.”’

Joel 2:30~32 ‘“I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be deliverance, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls.”’

Mathew 24:3~8 ‘“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’

Mathew 24: 29~31 ‘“ Immediately after the distress of those days ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.”’

Joel 3:12~16 ‘“Let the nations be roused; let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will sit to judge all the nations on every side. Swing the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Come, trample the grapes, for the winepress is full and the vats overflow—so great is their wickedness!” Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. The sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars no longer shine. The Lord will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and the heavens will tremble. But the Lord will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!  
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.  


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD


Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi)

7 comments:

  1. Everyone please watch this-->https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P59RFeNlZGg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link doesn't work for me, what's the name so I can go look it up on my own.

      Delete
    2. It's a YouTube video called "I had a dream about war coming" by a faithful servant of Lord Jesus

      Delete
    3. Thank you for letting me know :-)
      I just watched the video and couldn't beleive the silimlar dreams I have also been given from the Lord. For example, just last year I had a dream that there were countless planes flying overhead in the same direction and it confused me, so I thought to myself, I will ask my father (God) because he knows everything. So I asked him, "God, why are there so many planes in the sky?" And he said, "China is starting a war with Japan." Then I woke up.
      Anyway, thanks for responding to me.
      God Bless you,
      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. As soon as l finish reading your post I took notice of an article with a title "Russian general warns of upcoming World War and this time we'll bring the battle to American soil"(pretty rough translation since it's written in Chinese).To those who are interested read "http://www.globalresearch.ca/russia-must-keep-the-usa-at-gunpoint-general-leonid-ivashov/5425139" for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I will check out..evagelist.anita Fuentes has about three videos where she explains how Russia will retaliate and has been positioning itself around the us in what Putin calls practice drills..he is not convinced that Obama is a force to be reckoned with in the race for the antichrist seat. The bear is arising from the north. .the days I believe will be soon shortened for us who are awake and that our redemption is drawing so near. We are to thank god for his prophets and remain as guardsmen as in mathew 24.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next sign in the heavens is a full solar eclipse coming 3/20/15. There were 2 blood moons last year on 4/15 (Passover) and 10/8 (Sukkot), and 2 more this year will occur on 4/4 (Passover) and 9/28 (Sukkot). It has been said the solar eclipse is judgment for the world and lunar eclipses involve the Jewish people. What is another interesting sign this year is we are about halfway through a Jewish Shmitah year which ends 9/13, the eve of the Lord's Feast of Trumpets and a partial solar eclipse. The crash of the US markets in 2001 and 2008 both occurred on the last day of the Shmitah year, or the 29th of Elul. Our Father in Heaven who is most amazing and awesome gave those who have ears to hear and eyes to see the signs of the coming of the last days and the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete