Saturday 10 January 2015

VISION OF THE LORD SENDING FORTH HIS SERVANT (S) TO TEACH A WORSHIP TEAM ABOUT A HOLY WORSHIP: THE WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. AND A PROPHESY OF VERY MASSIVE SHAKING AND DESTRUCTION COMING TO THE EARTH LEADING TO ROADS AND HIGHWAYS BEING BLOCKED BY HUGE FALLEN TREES

In the morning of 10th January 2015, in a vision at night of The LORD (a supernatural dream), I found myself in a place where The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit showed me an end time messenger of The LORD. This Servant of The LORD was teaching a worship team on how to worship. The LORD made me even to hear the details of the song that this servant was teaching this worship team on how to sing it. The song went on with the following words: “It Is Holiness That I Require, Only Holiness Do I Need” 

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful communication of The LORD is that The LORD has sent forth His servants to lay forth the acceptable form of worship before The LORD: The Worship in Spirit and in Truth.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from this very powerful communication of The LORD is that The LORD requires those who serve Him and worship Him and seek Him to be Holy; because just as the voice of The LORD said in this vision: “It Is Holiness That I Require, Only Holiness Do I Need”

Holiness is thus the qualification to enter into Heaven. Holiness refers to setting yourself apart for The LORD i.e. setting yourself for the glory and honour of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, by coming out of sin and a lifestyle of sin, evil and wickedness and being separate from what the world has to offer and thus walking on the narrow road of The LORD; The road that leads to eternal life in the kingdom of God in Heaven. This is a road on which you walk alone; but not really alone because the presence of The LORD will go with you and you will find rest for your soul. This is a road where you don’t operate to please human being but to please The LORD. This is not a road where you follow traditions of men, but it is a road where you follow the ways and the requirements of The LORD. This thus is the highway of Holiness.

The LORD thus requires preaching to be based on Holiness i.e the preachers must now base their preaching on Holiness. The Preaching must now be Holiness-centered. The servants of God must now pass the test of Holiness in the content of their preaching, such that if you want to know whether your pastor, reverend, prophet, apostle etc is leading you into preparing the way for entry into Heaven, then they must pass the Holiness test in the context and content of their preaching. So everyone everywhere on the earth must now thrive to pass the Holiness test in their walk of preparing the way for entry into The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven.

In a second vision of The LORD on the same night of 10th January 2015, The LORD made me understand that He can use anybody whether a madman or a drunkard etc to pass forth His message to the people and the nations of the earth. So The LORD presented before me somebody who was very very drunk as he had “taken one too many.” The LORD then showed me that He was passing forth a vision through this man. So when The LORD passed the vision through this drunk man, the man immediately “sobered up” as the power/presence of The LORD touched him. This person then started talking to me and he told me that The LORD revealed to him that a very massive destruction is coming to the earth, where even very huge trees will fall down and block roads and highways. The LORD then made me actually see this vision He had given this man, and I could see huge logs of wood/trees blocking highways and roads and they could not be removed as the destruction was very massive

The second vision of The LORD then ended.

I don’t know what will cause this upcoming very massive destruction coming to the earth, but it looked like a very massive earthquake. In the vision, I got the understanding that this very massive destruction was coming to hit very many nations of the earth

SHALOM!!!

John 4:19-26 ‘“Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.” “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.” Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

Hebrew 12:14-15 ‘“Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.”’

Isaiah 35:9-10 ‘“And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it. No lion will be there, nor any ravenous beast; they will not be found there. But only the redeemed will walk there.”’

Mathew 7:13-14 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”’

Exodus 33:12-14 ‘“Moses said to the Lord, “You have been telling me, ‘Lead these people,’ but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, ‘I know you by name and you have found favor with me.’  If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.” The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

Joel 2:28-29 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.”

Luke 19: 37-40 ‘“When he came near the place where the road goes down the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of disciples began joyfully to praise God in loud voices for all the miracles they had seen: “Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!” “Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples!” “I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.”

Mathew 24:1-8 ‘“Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.  Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD

Prophet Kevin Mirasi

E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi)

Facebook Link: 
https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment