Tuesday 4 August 2015

VISION OF A HUGE CARAVAN OF REVIVAL COMING TO THE NATION OF KENYA

In a vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit on 4th August 2015, The LORD spoke to me about a huge caravan of revival coming to the nation of Kenya. The LORD called it: “A Huge Caravan of Revival”.

In this vision, I saw a very massive number of people lined up (on a straight line, on a road, en-route to a revival meeting) to partake of a revival of The LORD. They were dressed in bright and shiny garments: looks like Spiritual garments. The favour and the glory of The LORD was indeed upon these people; as the joy of The LORD and the zeal for the LORD was beaming within them.

In this vision of The LORD, I then heard a Servant of the LORD (The messenger of The LORD) Prophet David Owuor speaking within this caravan as he geared towards coordinating this revival meeting of The LORD. In the vision, he (the Servant of The LORD) was actually at the base (leading from the rear) of this very huge caravan.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

NOTE:

1- I normally don’t share (and post) much regarding what The LORD (by grace) reveals to me about His Servant (The Messenger) Prophet David Owuor and the Ministry of Repentance and Holiness that is based in Kenya. So I don’t normally share much on this, because of the different levels of Spiritual maturity (Meat or Milk Spiritual Food) across the board (The Body of Christ in Kenya and indeed worldwide). Even though The LORD (by His grace) has revealed to me a lot on this.

But this one I have to share because the visitation of The LORD that The LORD showed me coming to the nation of Kenya was a very beautiful sight to behold, what The LORD called in this vision: “A Huge Caravan of Revival”.


2-The End-time revival is and will touch every nation as The LORD pours His Holy Spirit upon His sons and daughters and even His servants: The Latter Day Outpour of The Holy Spirit that revives souls for the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Joel 2: 28-29 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’

Haggai 2: 6-10 ‘“ For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts.  ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the Lord of hosts.  The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the Lord of hosts.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD



Prophet Kevin Mirasi

1-Visions of The Mark of The Beast:


2-Compilations of The Prophesies Fulfilled and The Not Yet Fulfilled: 


3-E-mail address: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

4-TwitterLink: https://twitter.com/KevinMirasi  (@KevinMirasi) 


6- The 77 Pure and Very Powerful Teachings, Messages and Divine Oracles of The LORD


7- Prophesies of a Mega Historical Earthquake Coming to California:


8-The Prophesies of The Nation of Kenya


9-A Reminder to The United States of America


10-The Book:  The Divine Holy Oracles of The LORD:



7 comments:

  1. On 8/4/2015 at 12:21 am The Lord God Almighty showed me a vision ..he spoke to me and said: The 12 lambs of God are completed. The 12 lambs are ready. The 12 lambs will go into the earth to teach all nations, every tribe and tongue. I saw a dark silhouette of an eagle flying. He then said..As far as the east is to the west...The House of David in the east is ready. The land thirst for RIGHTEOUSNESS.

    I was sealed early this year. It has been amazing the things the Lord has shown me. God Bless you and the world -as God has told me things were going to happen fast and to be prepared. Shalom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's powerful and so encouraging. Thank you for sharing this, you made my day.

      Delete
    2. Blessed is He who comes in the name of The Lord . Blessings for the chosen Prophets, 2 witnesses and sealed servants. How do you know that you are one of the sealed servants?

      Delete
  2. Thanks Kevin Mirasi for sharing this.Last Sunday my pastor (All saints cathedral youth service Nairobi)preached about turning away from lukewarmness and after that he called on those who are lukewarm or have habitual sins to be prayed for and i feel my legs trembling(power of the Holy spirit was in the whole church as many sobbed for their sin and called upon God) and i decided to rededicate my life to Jesus.I want to start fasting to rid my self of all sins & addictions.I also want to put Jesus first in my life and get to know him on a personal level through prayer,fasting and reading his word faithfully.Please pray for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pastor has been preaching the same message...and about the Lord's messages to the seven churches in Revelations and how they're just as relevant today as they were when they are written. Thank you Lord, that your message of Repentance is being preached throughout the earth. After you click on the link, click on the little podcast symbol on the bottom to hear...http://m.thesouthgate4u.com

      Delete
  3. Prophet Kevin, I had a dream early this morning that myself and a friend were invited to a party (could be wedding) and the invitation stated that you would be the DJ (psalmist came to mind). I was very excited to get the chance to finally meet you to talk about Gods Word. Sadly, my friend decided at the last minute that she did not want to go. I tried my best to encourage her, but she decided not to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prophet and brother Kevin, this was gloriously fulfilled in Nakuru 26th-28th Aug. A wonderful sight to behold! God bless you. Without revelations/ visions from the Lord a nation perishes Prov 29:18

    ReplyDelete