Tuesday 29 December 2015

VISION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA VERY HUNGRY FOR THE PURE WORD OF GOD, AS THEY OPEN THEIR HEARTS FOR THE VISITATION AND THE SPIRITUAL AWAKENING OF THE LORD:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 26th December 2015, I see a screen and somebody then talks to me through the screen. I’m made to understand that this person for whatever reason is known as Michael (perhaps a Spiritual reason) and that he had gotten in touch with me and was now communicating with me. So he was inviting me to go to The United States of America to share with them the Pure Word of God in a Sacred Assembly. The LORD then makes me know in the vision, that The United States of America is very hungry for the Pure Word of God.

In this vision of The LORD, I’m made to understand that Michael is a musician and I see him playing a Musical instrument; a guitar. I see people listening and watching him as he plays the guitar; as He Worships and Praises The LORD. In the vision, I’m made to understand that Michael is supposed to get married soon; infact amongst the people I see sitted as he plays the musical instrument is his bride (fiancĂ©e).

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The First message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that, The United States of America is hungry for the Pure Message and the Pure Word of The LORD. They are longing for it and are indeed now going to open their hearts for the visitation of The LORD. The latter day revival of The LORD is thus going to move a notch higher in The United States of America, particularly in the year (s) ahead. Meaning that her hour of visitation has indeed arrived. A moment for her to now Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth.

So even as The LORD shakes The United States of America (through storms and judgments e.t.c) and will continue to shake The United States of America, He is at the same time going to Spiritually awaken her, so that she too may partake of The Visitation of The LORD through the outpour of The Holy Spirit. So that finally The United States of America will also prepare to enter into Heaven by submitting herself before The LORD for Purification, Cleansing, Refining, Restoration, Washing and Sanctification through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, The Holy Fire of The LORD and the Presence of The LORD upon her life (the anointing of The Holy Spirit) as she Repents of her sins before The LORD through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and thereby walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

Remember, ‘“Many shall be purified, made white (spotless), and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’ (Daniel 12:10).

The Second message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that, even The United States of America is awaiting the Sacred Assembly of The LORD and that The LORD has indeed now sanctioned and opened a door-way for the Pure message and Pure Word of God to be preached in The United States of America.

So, The United States of America, by the Grace of God I’m coming soon to you too, in The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ; that you too may partake of the Sacred Assembly of The LORD through His Pure Word and Message. So I will be going also to the U.S.A in the year 2016 at the Perfect Timing, Perfect Will and Perfect Plan of The LORD; for The LORD has now allowed it and shown it to me, for The Glory and Honour of His Mighty Name. I have thus seen the Invitation (The summoning) of The LORD to The United States of America to go and share the Pure Word of God.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 3: 7-12 ‘“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:   “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.”’

Daniel 12: 1-4 ‘“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble,  Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever. “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”’

Revelation 19: 6-10 ‘‘“And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.” And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”’’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Your Brother in Christ,





And A Servant (A Shepherd) of The LORD: Kevin Mirasi.

E-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

15 comments:

  1. Yes!! Praise the Lord for His mercy on America. God bless your visit there. Where are you going to be in the US..like which cities? Do you know yet? And any dates yet or time frame?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. More details will be provided shortly. Keep checking.

      Delete
  2. Can you please ask God when and if Planet X or the Fiery Dragon of Old is coming to planet earth? To cause destruction ... and if we should be preparing emergency food supplies and water etc? There seems to be different trains of thought on this issue. If so..for how many months or years should we do it for? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lord is always telling me to buy extra of this or that to prepare for the tribulation. The amount doesn't matter, no matter how much you have it will run out. But 1 year is a good goal to start off with and then the Lord can bless and multiply your efforts.

      Delete
  3. Brother Kevin I have been praying to the Lord to send you to the United States, especially Los Angeles. The people in this city need a great awakening from the Lord. May the Lord bless you in all your travels with the power of the Holy Spirit
    upon you to reach people who need to be saved.
    Thank you Brother Kevin for being such a blessing to all of us you follow you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you need a contact in Los Angeles? My aunt lives there. .let me know

      Delete
    2. Amen. I am very humbled, all for the Glory and Honour of The LORD. I should and I hope to come to Los Angeles. Concerning contacts lets communicate on e-mail: mirasikevo@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. the 5777th Rosh Hashanah(Jewish new year) begins Oct.3 2016 & ends Sept.20 2017.The long awaited Rapture will happen in this year.Only about less than 500 days left for all to repent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good insight, but nobody knows the day or the hour except The Father in Heaven.

      Delete
    2. But don't we get called Home in a Jubilee year??. .and it's a Jubilee year this year til Fall 2016.

      Delete
    3. But can't we or can't you ask Him please? He could reveal it to you. .He also says He does NOTHING without revealing it to His Prophets. And the Rapture is something big. .please. .just ask. .He could reply. ..He already loves and trusts you. .you'll be like Esther going before the king.

      Delete
  5. third temple rebuilding plan released
    view this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2IkxmwkayM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in California and I agree Los Angeles and San Francisco have great need. Also pray The Lord will bind and destroy Bohemian Grove in Northern California. It is an abomination. You are in my prayers. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Bean. More details to follow shortly, keep checking. I hope to come to California.

      Delete
  7. Psalm 45!
    The Holy Spirit revealed to me His true church out dancing, out preaching, out loving, out singing and out right shaming the celebrities of America! (That included the false celebrity church). God Almighty is going to show America a thing or two or three or four or five or six or seven. No eight. Yes 8 for new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete