Monday 14 March 2016

BE VERY CAREFUL OF WIGS (THE TRANSFERRED HUMAN HAIRS) PUT ON THE HEAD; YOU RATHER BE SAFE WITH YOUR NATURALLY PLAITED HAIR:

In the morning of 12th March 2016 in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a huge hall. In this hall were very many people. The LORD then pinpointed to me a lady; a lady that had a wig on her head. The LORD then made me know that this particular wig was originally a hair that belonged to someone else somewhere, and that this hair (wig) had been defiled be demonic forces due to the lifestyle of the original owner of the wig (the human hair). Therefore, when this wig (human hair) was transferred from the head of the defiled body, the demonic forces associated with it were also transferred, as they claimed it (the wig/the human hair transferred to be theirs).

The Spirit of The LORD then came upon me very heavily while in this vision of The LORD, and I proclaimed very loudly as follows in this vision of The LORD while focusing on this particular lady: ‘“Remove That Wig from Your Head, Because You Have to Deal with Demons associated with it. Be Natural”’.

This lady then promptly removed (threw it out and away) the wig. I then I saw her naturally plaited hair, once she removed the wig; The LORD then made me understand in this vision that this now pleased Him (The LORD).

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that the naturally plaited hair is “sweet aroma” before The LORD; especially by His Daughters serving Him faithfully in Purity and Humility.

The wigs (human hairs) transferred from one head to another is Spiritually very risky, because some of these wigs have demons associated with them. Hence the proclamation by the Holy Spirit, that, you would rather be safe with your naturally plaited hair than the risk (the very high potential) of having to deal with demonic infested wigs on your head. Hence, the proclamation of The LORD: ‘“Remove That Wig from Your Head, Because You Have to Deal with Demons associated with it. Be Natural”’.

Remember, the hair covering of a woman (a lady) is her glory before The LORD; a glory given to her by The LORD. So if her head is covered by what does not glorify The LORD, but is claimed by demons, then therein is an abomination before The LORD. Because some of the wigs (the human hairs) before they are transferred to another head, some of them are offered as a sacrifice to the devil (demons); so the demons claim it to be theirs. So why waste precious time dealing with demons associated with such. Remember also that your (our) body is the temple of The Holy Spirit (and not the temple of demons).

SHALOM!!!

1st Corinthians 11: 10-16 ‘“For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. Nevertheless, neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God. Judge among yourselves. Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. But if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, nor do the churches of God.”’

1st Corinthians 6: 19-20 ‘“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


8 comments:

  1. Thank you Bro. Kevin. I have no problem about wigs. However, I use black wool (natural cotton) to weave my natural hair because it is short and no matter what I do, it remains short. It is not synthetic. Is Jesus also displeased about this? Thanks sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jesus is displeased when we also use wool on our hairs. He appeared to a lady who used to work in a salon and asked her to stop doing that because she was destroying His creation. You can check out her testimony on youtube. Just search for Claire Andoun Atongo and you will find the testimony.

      Delete
  2. Whether or not one wishes to see, there is an unseen war that has been going on. And it is a terrible thing to be a refuge of compromise, for it denies that which is freely given. For there is no compromise when it comes to that which leads to that which is worse than death.
    But again, it is a free choice, so it is a terrible thing to nudge anyone in the wrong direction.
    It is a difficult thing to reconcile, when so much good is possible, how people choose that which is sick, and so willingly when they should know better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that apply to even body cream, powder, cream, deodorants etc? How does one know when the line has been crossed? I use deodorants due to body odour. Should I stop using it because it is artificial and go around smelling bad? These things just confuse one..especially in the modern times. Some of us Christian ladies who have given up so much tend to go around with an air inferiority because we are treated like outcasts just because we don't dress like the world! I tell you Bro Kevin, it is not easy looking different. We sisters need encouragement from brothers. Instead, they go out and marry sisters who use these things while the Christian sisters become old maids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. watch this please,everyone
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J56wykYeDW8

      Delete
    2. My sister, all I can encourage you to do is to look up to Jesus as your bridegrrom that loves you the way you are. Pray for Him to show you your real husband who will love you the way you are. It is better to go to heaven single than to go to hell married. That is how I always encourage myself and I keep going and looking up to Jesus. many times he has sent me encouragement where I am just walking and suddenly a man I do not even know just comments and says "Lady you are looking so smart." I look at them surprised because I have no makeup, I have a scarf on my head and in a very long skirt!! Then my spirit tells me it is God encouraging me. As for the deodorants, pray for the Holy Spirit to lead you to the right one because some attract marine spirits. I only use Nivea roll on. This is after my eyes were opened in the spirit and I saw my house full of all sorts of men and women moving in and out at will and the Holy Spirit revealed to me it was because of the Venus products that I had. So I threw them all out and the demonic spirits left. So ask God to show you. I just discovered the word Nivea is Latin and it means "white", or "Snowy" I hope this helps. Shallom.

      Delete
    3. According to the bible, Jezebel was the only recorded woman to paint her face. So why powder your face with the elements when you were made in God's image. By this you are choosing another image and this unfortunately is of darkness.

      Delete
  4. Kevin. I wanted to write you about another topic today. You have shown that you are at the stage where I am at. The stage of de-wiling life. Meaning all the common passed things in life such as wigs, news paper, shoes, kisses, dresses, dogs(special subject*), etc. Have a formidable lesson to hold. That is the way they are assumed to the Lord. It is not very hard to have but if you use everything from the previousley teemed lesson (i.e. wigs) then you will see that you are using to same answer for each thing. I'm so very advanced at this that lay on hands is no longer lay on hands for me but it is agreeing and disagreeing. Please take a personal journal and copy this in hand written form so that you may "appear" upon it.

    The topic I wanted to discuss is that people seem to think that it will be that you will nolonger remember who you are when you get to heaven. That is not true. This assumption is from the words "the former things will no longer be remembered", but what this really is saying is that the old problems (war, hunger, sickness,etc.). Will no longer be expected to be faced by an individual. That is how the former things will no longer be remembered (carried).


    Also I wanted to conflict with everyone who is troubled abour your former post. It went along the lines of -you will automatically know everyone and be able to know their name- this does NOT mean you will be forced to know evrything as a different person, but this does mean that if you tollerate the information being harnessed then by means you will.

    Kevin, this is the truth. I would like for you to discuss and heed(mentally) all atributes of this point. Distinguishingly so, the point is -Spoken simply- tollerance of a passing bound.

    I know you understand what I am saying.

    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please,please,please Kevin post about this tomorrow and do exactly what I say. This will create a new grounds for you and your ministry to walk upon infront of the Lord.

    One of your flock Joshua.

    P.S. I'm sealed from the tribe of judah. I had trouble earlier about not finding dan in the list of tribes in revelation. But if you look in genisis, upon the blessings jacob gives his children you will see he blesses dan.(moses also blesses dan). And just because I had trouble finding it doesnt mean I didnt believe you in that dan was a tribe. He is.


    Please please please post something about tollerance.(not tollerance as in putting up with something)


    Once more, Joshua (I didnt want to put prophet joshua but I am prophet...... I look up to you in so many ways)

    ReplyDelete