Saturday 26 March 2016

THE MINISTRY OF REPENTANCE & HOLINESS, YOU ARE INDEED A CHOSEN PEOPLE, A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD. BUT WHERE IS HUMILITY? WHERE IS SELFLESSNESS? WHERE IS LOVE? AMONGST A SECTION OF YOU, INCLUDING THE PASTOR-HOOD. AS THE LORD SPEAKS TO ME ABOUT YOU:

In the morning of 25th March 2016, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD speaks to me about the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness (that is based in Kenya). So The LORD made me know that this Ministry (a Ministry that He has established and ordained as an End-Time Revival Ministry, not only in Kenya but Globally) has to some extent become a Spy agency. So in this vision of The LORD, I see this person (who is a member of the Ministry) being summoned together with myself to go see a Pastor (of the Ministry) for having been seen talking (in a fellowship).

In this vision of The LORD, The LORD instructs me not to honour the summon. I then continue to sit with the said person to explain to them about the Mark of The Beast and other End-Time revelations of The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The Message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that Pride, lack of Love, “Holier than thou” attitude has unfortunately entered into a section of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. So they are essentially literally blocking the move of The Holy Spirit, as a result of their Spying Tendencies and Behavior. The LORD is saying let The Holy Spirit do His work; do not come in between the Holy Spirit, because you will essentially be fighting against The LORD.

In yet another (earlier) vision of The LORD in early March 2016, I found myself in a place where The LORD showed me His Servant Prophet David Owuor (The overall Coordinator of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness). So I saw Prophet Owuor preparing for a meeting/conference of The LORD, through Prayer and Fasting; I literally saw him walking to go and prepare and then later on he came back. The LORD then showed me the members of pastor-hood (which includes Bishops, Pastors, Overseers, and any other kind of leadership and indeed every Son and Daughter of The LORD therein) within the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. So The LORD then presented forth before me this Pastor (of Ministry of Repentance & Holiness) who then is "stripped" of Pastor-hood, and then his “true colours” is then clear for all to see. The LORD made me know that Selfishness (The “Me, Me and Me”) mentality has entered a section of the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness where some people literally “hide” within this Ministry but their “True Colours” is hidden within them. It is either them or else they “explode”. Do you only serve and worship The LORD when you have a position in the Church (Ministry)? Then are you indeed Serving The LORD in Purity, Faithfulness and Humility, and Worshiping The LORD in Spirit and in Truth?

The LORD made me know in this earlier vision, that Selfishness and Pride has attained higher status in a section of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness, and Salvation (Genuine Repentance, Righteousness and Holiness) has consequently been relegated to the “back-burner” i.e. a section of the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness (Including the Pastor-hood) has allowed Pride and Selfishness to enter them, whereby everything to them is about: “Me, Me and Me”. So where is Humility? Where is Selflessness? Where is Love? That is the question that The LORD is asking a section of The Ministry of Repentance & Holiness. The LORD made me know in this vision that His Servant Prophet David Owuor is “Tirelessly” preparing for meetings/conferences of The LORD here and there, while a section of the Ministry of Repentance & Holiness (including Pastor-hood) are letting The LORD down by being embroiled in Pride and Selfishness.

Therefore, return to your First Love (The LORD Jesus Christ); Him who is looking for the Humble in heart, Selfless Ones, Purity in Heart, Genuine Love, Sincere Repentance, Sincere Righteousness before The LORD and Sincere Holiness before The LORD.

Remember, The LORD Rebukes (keeps in reality check) and chastises (disciplines) those He love. So be zealous, humble yourself and Repent (of Pride, Selfishness e.t.c).

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 3:19-22 ‘“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

Acts 5: 38-39 ‘“And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it—lest you even be found to fight against God.”’

Ezekiel 33: 1-9 ‘“Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’ “So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.”’

1st Chronicles 16: 20-22 ‘“When they went from one nation to another, And from one kingdom to another people, He permitted no man to do them wrong; Yes, He rebuked kings for their sakes, Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm.”’

2nd Timothy 4:5 “But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.”

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Peace to you, Prophet Kevin Mirasi in the mighty name of Jesus.
    I salute your office, man of God. You are a true Prophet of the LORD!
    Just as the Magi saw the Star of Jesus, I likewise saw your Star from the Lord and indeed, that led me to your website and blog. I am certain about the fact that I did not come across your blog by mere coincidence, but rather, the Holy Ghost led me thereto.
    On the message you have posted above, Prophet, You are speaking from the Presence of GOD.
    I have personally encountered a devote member of the Ministry of the LORD.
    This man made his convictions clear to me by saying that, He believes that Prophet David Owuor is a man of God, but he cannot accept that Kevin Mirasi is a Prophet.
    I was so sorry for Him with regards to the fact that,he narrowly perceived the things of God.
    I prayed that God would open his eyes tat he may see well.

    GOD Almighty bless and glorify you among the sons and daughters of men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is seeking peace, love, kindness, humility among his chosen ones to bring more precious souls to him as he does not anyone to perish. He does not want division and jealousy . The enemy is attacking his Faithful sons and daughters . I plead the blood of Jesus over all of us everyday of our Earthly lives up to the Rapture.

    ReplyDelete