Wednesday 25 May 2016

IT IS FINISHED!!! IT IS FINISHED!!! IT IS FINISHED!!! IT IS DONE; IN THE MIGHTY NAME AND BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN:

It Is Finished!!! It is Finished!!! It Is Finished!!! It Is Done; In The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. AMEN.

That is the Prayer The LORD recently taught me, when He presented on my Right-Side, him whom He made me know was Angel Michael. And on my left-side, him whom He made me know was Angel Gabriel. I then heard the Angels of The LORD pointing at me and saying: ‘“Jesus Christ!!!”’. I then wondered why they were referring to me as “Jesus Christ”. Then The LORD gave me a revelation that when we accept The LORD Jesus Christ into our life, then He dwells and lives in us, and so we emit The Light of Jesus Christ. So in the Spiritual Realm, and indeed in the Physical Realm, People (and even angels of The LORD and even evil spirits) see The LORD Jesus Christ in us. The evil spirits (the demons) actually flee and take-off whenever The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ is proclaimed, as I saw in this vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD. Particularly by those emitting The LORD Jesus Christ (Them who have allowed Jesus Christ to live in them; and hence emit Jesus Christ). So Jesus Christ is in them and dwells in them.

Actually in this Vision of The LORD, The LORD instructed me to say the following, and when I said it, I saw evil spirits taking off and Sons and Daughters of The LORD being set free from the Chains of satanic possession: '"It Is Finished!!! It is Finished!!! It Is Finished!!! It Is Done; In The Mighty Name and Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ. AMEN."'

Meaning that ALL was actually Finished at the Cross of Calvary.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI (Blessed Be The Name of The LORD).

BARUCH HABA B’SHEM ADONAI (Blessed Is He Who Comes in The Name of The LORD).

Hebrew 13: 1-2 ‘“Let brotherly love continue. Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.”’

1st John 4: 4-6 ‘“You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”’

John 19: 28-30 ‘“After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, “I thirst!”  Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth. So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.”’

Mathew 5: 14-16 ‘“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Praise God. .what a beautiful and a wonderful encouragement. Must have been something amazing to get to experience two amazingly powerful angels beside you. Amen! !
    Glory to God! !

    Was this in a dream or did they appear in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Hallelujah! God bless this revelation which you have shared with your readers, and that God the Almighty has revealed unto you. May God take this message and these verses far and wide to the four charges of the globe.

    Here are some extra verses to add in support:

    Galatians 2:20
    Revelation 3:20
    Colossians 1:27-29
    John 15:1-5
    Romans 8:1,8-10

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to be alive and to be witnesses during these last days for our Lord. Such a great gift. I pray for the whole world to be saved. Amen. God bless you mightily.

    ReplyDelete