Monday 16 May 2016

VISION OF MANY “SUN-LIKE” OBJECTS IN THE SKY, INCLUDING A PINKISH COLOURED “SUN-LIKE” OBJECT:

In the morning of 16th May 2016, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I heard people saying that something had cracked on the Sun i.e. a component of the Sun had cracked. So I looked at the Sun, in this Vision of The LORD and I saw that indeed a crack was on the Sun; so I don’t know whether that was a massive Solar Flare or Solar Storm or the like that had happened. I got the understanding in the Vision of The LORD, that such normally have adverse effects on the Earth; and so will this one.

Later on, while still in the Vision of The LORD, I saw 4 Suns (meaning 1, 2,3,4 Suns or “Sun-like” Objects, including the usual Sun) arraigned in the Sky at different spots.

After some time (i.e. A while later) in the vision of The LORD, I then now saw 2 Suns ("Sun-like" Objects) in the Sky; with one dim while the other bright. The Bright One was the Usual Sun. The dim One was Pinkish in Colour.  

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The LORD made me to understand that these are the Days of Signs and Wonders in the Sky. Not only the Days of Signs and Wonders in the Sky, but also the Days of the Outpour of The Holy Spirit, when The Glory of The LORD is now upon the Earth, and upon the faithful Sons and Daughters of The LORD, and the faithful Servants of The LORD.

So “strange” appearances (Signs and Wonders) and occurrences will be witnessed in the Sky in this dispensation of Signs and Wonders in The Sky. The dispensation that ultimately ushers in The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His Bride into Heaven, followed by The Great Tribulation Period upon the Earth and then later on followed by The Second Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ onto the Earth to Wipe out evil from the face of the earth in the Armageddon War and then immediately thereafter to establish Millennium Reign (1,000 Years Reign) upon the earth.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI (Blessed Be The Name of The LORD).

BARUCH HABA B’SHEM ADONAI (Blessed Is He Who Comes in The Name of The LORD).

Joel 2: 28-30 ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.”’

Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the Lord of hosts.”’

Luke 21: 25-28 ‘“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God, He's shaking the heavens.Thanks and God bless you Prophet Kevin. Lately, many of the dreams and visions are concerning signs in the sky. I have also had similar ones ;morriswaithaka.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS BROTHER! GOD BLESS WITH LOVE AND PRAYERS DEAR ONE.... SOON AND VERY SOON! OH JESUS HOW WE LONG TO BE WITH YOU OUR ONLY LOVE OF ALL LOVES... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL BLESSINGS AND MERCY AND LOVE! AND THE PROMISE OF ETERNITY TO BE IN YOUR DIVINE LOVING ARMS! ABBA FATHER WE LOVE AND BLESS AND PRAISE YOU! AMEN AND AMEN +
    OH MY JESUS, FORGIVE US OUR SINS, SAVE US FROM THE FIRES OF HELL, LEAD ALLLLLL SOULS TO HEAVEN, ESP. THOSE WHO ARE IN MOST NEED OF YOUR DIVINE MERCY!!! WE THANK AND BLESS YOU.
    ETERNAL FATHER, OPEN UP ALLLL HEARTS SO THAT YOUR BEAUTIFUL SON JESUS CHRIST CAN LIVE THEREIN HAVING HIS OWN WAY, ESP. HARDENED SINNERS WHO LOVE THE WORL MORE THAN YOU...REMEMBERING HIS WORDS FROM HIS SUFFERING CROSS OF OUR REDEMPTION; FATHER FORGIVE THEM THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO + AMEN AND AMEN ..GOD BLESS ALL.

    ReplyDelete