Monday 5 September 2016

EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE LORD, TO GO TO SPECIFIC COUNTRIES; IN ADDITION TO INVITATIONS BY SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE LORD TO THEIR COUNTRIES:

I have many invitations (by Sons and Daughters of The LORD) to go to their Countries and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I do also in addition, have specific Instructions from The LORD regarding some specific Nations that He has Spoken to me about and instructed me to go to also. Both instances are valid as has been revealed to me by The LORD.

I know I have already been to Israel (which was the launching pad), South Africa, Germany, Malawi and Malaysia.

I know I have been invited to go to India, Philippines, Indonesia, The United States of America, Canada, Botswana, Singapore, Nigeria, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Uganda, Tanzania, amongst many other Countries. That is okay, because that goes in tandem with what The LORD revealed to me on 27th October 2015 in a Vision of The LORD, whereby I saw a group of very many people from different nations (countries) of the earth writing to me and requesting that I come over and share with them The True & The Pure Word of God. So in this vision of The LORD of 27th October 2015, I actually saw people from different nations (Countries) of the earth delivering to me the invitation letters to come to their nations and share with them the word of God.

Meaning that they were inviting me to their nations so that I come forth and share with them The True and The Pure Word of God in their Nations (Countries).

I know that The LORD has also spoken to me explicitly about going to specific nations, including Ethiopia, United Kingdom (England), Argentina, Zimbabwe, U.S.A, Canada, Mexico and South Korea.

Everything will come to be Accomplished at The Perfect Timing of The LORD, according to His Perfect Plan and Perfect Will.

I also know that The Messiah Jesus Christ is about to come for His Bride. I will continue going to the Nations, The Messiah will find me on the way to the Nations. That is the Mission and the Vision that The LORD has given me. That is the Calling I have from The LORD.

This calling from The LORD also entails Teaching The Pure & The True Word of God; The undefiled, the undiluted, the unaltered, the uncompromised Word of God.

This Calling from The LORD indeed also entails a Prophetic Ministry; where The LORD has been revealing to me Prophecies of events coming to various Nations of the Earth, and the Need for His Sons and Daughters therein to heed to the Warnings and the Wake-up call of The LORD therein.

There are Tasks of The LORD before The Rapture of the Bride of Christ, there are also Tasks of The LORD after the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. In other words, The LORD will have His Special Operation Unit (The End-Time Army of The LORD) that will come back to the earth to do the Tasks of The LORD during The Great Tribulation Period.

I also know, that there are Task (s) of The LORD awaiting His Servants in Israel.

SHALOM!!!

THESE ARE THE COUNTRIES WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE LORD:

1-ETHIOPIA:

In the morning of 15th June 2016, The LORD instructed me in a Vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD, to go to the nation of Ethiopia and take His Word there. In this very Mighty revelation of The, I saw myself preaching to a congregational group (a special group) in Ethiopia. So in this vision, I saw The LORD passing forth to me a phone number, and then instructing me to call that number; which He made me know was an Ethiopian number, and then He instructed me to get in touch with them (His Sons and Daughters in Ethiopia).

2-ARGENTINA:

In the morning of 11th July 2016, in a very tremendous vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself inside a very Sleek, a very Clean and a very Bright Vehicle (a Minibus). I was with a couple of people inside this Minibus. This vehicle was to cross over into Argentina from the Brazilian border. Once we crossed over into the Argentinian side, I could see the difference in the texture and the structure of the Road surface, compared with Brazil. In this dream of The LORD, we had to change our driver once we entered Argentina, because we wanted someone who could speak the Argentinian language of Spanish (and not just English), and who knew the Argentinian terrain very well. So this Spanish speaking driver later on picked & dropped people on the way, but since we were in a hurry to reach our destination on the other side of Argentina (which was going to take us a One-day journey), we had to request him not to pick & drop any more people as it delayed the journey. Meaning that only those who were heading to the set destination were to be in this Vehicle. In other words, only those who had decided that they were going to Journey on the Highway (The Highway of Holiness and whose focus was the destination: Heaven) were going to be in the Vehicle (The Vehicle of The LORD; The Ministry of The LORD, which in this case was represented in this vision of The LORD by the Bright, Clean, Spotless and “Blameless” Vehicle). The vision of The LORD then ended.

3-ZIMBABWE:

In another vision of The LORD in the same morning of 11th July 2016, I found myself in yet another Mini-bus (perhaps the one I saw earlier), together with a couple of people. This time I was (we were) headed to the nation of Zimbabwe. The vehicle had to stop in a town in Uganda, so that we could fuel the vehicle.

4-THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:     5-CANADA:

In September 2015, The LORD spoke to me through a Vision (a supernatural dream). In this vision of The LORD, I was to go to The United States of America to share the Word of The LORD. It was a very dramatic vision of The LORD, because in the vision I went to apply for the Visa to get to the U.S.A, so as to share with them (U.S.A) the Word of God. So while at the U.S.A embassy, one of the officers told me that to get the papers to enter Canada is easier than to get the Papers to enter into U.S.A. In this vision, I thus decided to go to Canada first, instead. So in the vision of The LORD, I actually saw myself going to the nation of Canada to share with them the Word of God, I then later on crossed the Border into The United States of America to share with them The Word of God.

In yet another different vision of The LORD on 10th October 2015, I found myself in Guam (a territorial island of The U.S.A). In this vision of The LORD, while at the airport of Guam, as I arrived, I found myself sharing with the airport receptionist The Word of God. I shared with her about The LORD Jesus Christ, and I was sharing with her that The LORD Jesus Christ is The Only way to enter into Heaven.

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 26th December 2015, I saw a screen and somebody then talked to me through the screen. I was made to understand that this person for whatever reason was known as Michael (perhaps a Spiritual reason) and that he had gotten in touch with me and was now communicating with me. So he was inviting me to go to The United States of America to share with them the Pure Word of God in a Sacred Assembly. The LORD then makes me know in the vision, that The United States of America is very hungry for the Pure Word of God. The First message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that, The United States of America is hungry for the Pure Message and the Pure Word of The LORD. They are longing for it and are indeed now going to open their hearts for the visitation of The LORD. The latter day revival of The LORD is thus going to move a notch higher in The United States of America, particularly in the year (s) ahead. Meaning that her hour of visitation has indeed arrived. A moment for her to now Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth.

6-SOUTH KOREA:

In a vision of The LORD in May 2015, I found myself in a place where The LORD made me know that I was supposed to go and preach in the nation of South Korea.

In another vision of The LORD on 11th February 2016, I saw myself arriving for a Sacred Assembly of The LORD in Europe. So while transitioning at the Airport, a Lady passed by me, and said: “Seoul”. Then I respond to her: ‘“Seoul, South Korea? Okay, I will come to Seoul, South Korea”’

7-THE UNITED KINGDOM:

In a vision of The LORD in the morning of 18th February 2016, I see myself in a place that The Spirit of The LORD makes me know to be London, England. So I saw myself arriving in London, England to do the work of The LORD.

8-MEXICO:

In the morning of 15th January 2016, in a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD, I saw a man. This man then told me that he will be travelling to the nation of Mexico and will now be based there. Immediately he told me about Mexico, then it dawned on me (through the inspiration of The Holy Spirit) while still in the vision of The LORD, that a Sacred Assembly of The LORD can also be held in the nation of Mexico. The vision of The LORD then ended. The message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that a time will come soon (at the Perfect Timing of The LORD) when The LORD by His grace will send me to the nation of Mexico for a Sacred Assembly of The LORD; for the people and the nation of Mexico too needs to hear and partake of The Pure Word and Pure Message of The LORD.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

Jonah 1: 1-2 ‘“Now the word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me.”’

Acts 8: 26-40 ‘“Now an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip, saying, “Arise and go toward the south along the road which goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” This is desert. So he arose and went. And behold, a man of Ethiopia, a eunuch of great authority under Candace the queen of the Ethiopians, who had charge of all her treasury, and had come to Jerusalem to worship, was returning. And sitting in his chariot, he was reading Isaiah the prophet. Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go near and overtake this chariot.” So Philip ran to him, and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah, and said, “Do you understand what you are reading?” And he said, “How can I, unless someone guides me?” And he asked Philip to come up and sit with him. The place in the Scripture which he read was this: “He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; And as a lamb before its shearer is silent, So He opened not His mouth. In His humiliation His justice was taken away, And who will declare His generation? For His life is taken from the earth.” So the eunuch answered Philip and said, “I ask you, of whom does the prophet say this, of himself or of some other man?” Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning at this Scripture, preached Jesus to him. Now as they went down the road, they came to some water. And the eunuch said, “See, here is water. What hinders me from being baptized?” Then Philip said, “If you believe with all your heart, you may.” And he answered and said, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.” So he commanded the chariot to stand still. And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and he baptized him. Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotus. And passing through, he preached in all the cities till he came to Caesarea.”’

Isaiah 35: 8-10 ‘“A highway shall be there, and a road, And it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it, But it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, Shall not go astray. No lion shall be there, Nor shall any ravenous beast go up on it; It shall not be found there. But the redeemed shall walk there, And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, And come to Zion with singing, With everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, And sorrow and sighing shall flee away.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,


Kevin Mirasi





No comments:

Post a Comment