Tuesday 21 March 2017

VISION ABOUT THE NATION OF ZAMBIA:

In the morning of 19th March 2017, The LORD The Creater of The Universe, He Spoke to me in a very Tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD.

In this Vision of The LORD, I found myself walking on the streets of the Nation of Zambia (at the Capital City Lusaka). I then found a man whose property (a Bicycle) was being Repaired. I then asked him for direction. We then struck a conversation, and I told him how I see that Zambia is very Beautiful and very Natural. He then told me that the economic situation is very tough in Zambia, such that some of the neatly arranged places that I was seeing are meant to attract people (particularly foreigners), so as to generate funds for the Nation of Zambia.

As he Continued to speak, I then pointed to him the very Beautiful and the very Neatly arranged Coffee Plantation that I could see, in the Nation of Zambia. He then told me that the problem of Cash Crop farming in Zambia is when a Disease attacks the Crops (particularly Coffee); it can wipe the entire plantation.

I then went on to tell the man, that I came to Zambia to share The Word of God. And that The LORD normally sends me to many countries to take His Word, and that is why I was in Zambia. I then gave him my Contacts and the Link to the Website (The Blogsite) where I normally Post The Messages of The LORD.

I then woke up from The Vision of The LORD.

The First Message that was imparted in my heart from this Powerful communication of The LORD, is that The LORD was revealing the economic situation in Zambia, and He was reminding His Sons and Daughters in the Nation of Zambia, that He is aware of their condition and situation, but that regardless of the situation therein, they Should Glorify Him, for He has made for them a Very Beautiful and a very Natural Country. They thus need to Focus on Him (The LORD), and not on their Circumstances, Situations or Conditions, including but not limited to the Economic Strain therein in Zambia.

The Second Message that was imparted in my heart from this Powerful communication of The LORD, is that The LORD will be sending me to the Nation of Zambia, to take forth His Word: The Pure Word of The LORD (The Message of The LORD).

May the LORD Bless The People and The Nation of Zambia, and May They Return to The LORD.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

=======I will thus be Coming to the Nation of Zambia Soon! (at The Perfect Timing of The LORD).

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 6: 8-9 ‘“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. And he said, Go, and tell this people,………………………”’

Jeremiah 1: 9-10 ‘“Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.”’

Jeremiah 1:17 ‘“Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,


Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Thanks be to God Almighty for this wonderful revelation concerning our nation Zambia,I rejoice seeing Gods heart of care for His nation. May His day of visitation over His nation through His servant Prophet Kevin come Speedily. We shall be there. God bless you and keep you Man of God.
    Gershom chituta,+260977898987, Zambia
    chitutagersh@yahoo,com

    ReplyDelete