Thursday 8 June 2017

THE WORST STORM IN DECADES HITS CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA CAUSING VERY MASSIVE OCEANIC OUTPOUR AND FLOODING ONTO THE LAND; FULFILLING THE WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THE LORD ALMOST 2 YEARS LATER:

The LORD is thus essentially Speaking as a wakeup call to Cape Town and The Republic of South Africa at large, as The Worst Drought in a Century, followed immediately thereafter by The Worst Storm In Decades lashed at Cape Town, South Africa.

The LORD Spoke about it almost 2 years ago on 25th November 2015. In that very Mighty Communication of The LORD through a Prophetic Vision of The LORD, I saw very massive Historic Flooding hit the Coastal Beaches and the Coastal City (s) of South Africa. I saw the Flooding affecting Buildings, with the flooding water everywhere. The LORD made me know back then, that the Water was going to be from the Ocean; meaning a Storm (or a Tsunami/Hurricane) sort of. The LORD even made me know back then in that visitation of The LORD on 25th November 2015, that the Ocean will not know where to stop when this Oceanic outpour hits the Coastal Beaches of South Africa and the adjacent City (s).

So come 7th June 2017, the Words of The Prophecy of The LORD have come to Manifest and to be Fulfilled, as the City of Cape Town, South Africa has been hit by what has been described as “The Worst Storm in Decades.” This follows what had been a Prolonged Drought that only recently was declared a Disaster, and was reported as “The Worst Drought in a Century” to have befallen that Area.

This historic “Worst Storm in Decades” has caused very massive Flooding, Oceanic Outpour onto the Roads and nearby buildings. It also led to very massive Gush winds that caused fire and damaged buildings. The Massive Oceanic Storm and the subsequent Flooding has unfortunately led to Fatalities and destruction of homes, leading to massive evacuations in Cape Town, South Africa.

While Posting and Sharing forth the Prophecy of The LORD back then on 25th November 2015, I stated as follows: ‘“In the morning of 25th November 2015, as I was preparing to leave for Nairobi, Kenya from Johannesburg, South Africa (I was actually few hours away from starting my journey) after the Sacred Assemblies of The LORD in the Republic of South Africa, The LORD spoke to me in a very mighty vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD. In this vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I was in one of the hotels of South Africa. While in this place (the hotel) in the vision of The LORD, I saw very massive water creeping through onto my hotel room from under the door of the hotel room. The LORD then made me to be curious of this water, and He instructed me to taste the water. When I tasted the water, I found out that it was salty water. The LORD then instructed me to look at the small particles that were in the water, and when I looked at them I realized that they were black sand particles; and The LORD made me know that they were from a beach of an Ocean. The LORD then made me know in this vision of The LORD, that a very massive Oceanic outpour (a big Tsunami) will soon hit the coastal beaches of The Republic of South Africa; and even hotels and buildings will be affected. In other words, The LORD made me know that He has now passed judgment on the nation of The Republic of South Africa, as a result of rampant sins, evil, immorality and wickedness that has gone overboard in the nation of The Republic of South Africa. The LORD has thus now decided that the Ocean waters will not know where to stop and their point of limit when this judgment of The LORD comes to pass.”’

The Global News Agencies have thus reported as follows on 7th June 2017, in Fulfillment of The Words of The Prophecy of The LORD 2 Years later: ‘“Eight people have been killed and thousands forced from their homes as South Africa’s tourist base Cape Town and surrounding areas were hit by the worst winter storm in 30 years, officials said on Wednesday. The South African Weather Service has warned that the storm is expected to dump more than 50mm of rain in some areas and to trigger waves of up to 12m. At least eight people have been killed and thousands displaced in the South African city of Cape Town after the worst storm in three decades storm unleashed heavy rains and high winds. The storm, which hit on Tuesday and Wednesday, fanned fires and forced evacuations of some residents who were already having to cope with the region's worst drought in a century. Eleanore Bouw-Spies, Knysna's mayor, described the fires as the worst in decades. Additional firefighters have been sent to the town on Thursday as fires continued to rage, officials said. James Styan, a spokesman for the Western Cape local government, said between 8,000 and 10,000 people have been evacuated from their homes due to the fires. The storm also forced President Jacob Zuma, who was in the city, to cancel a scheduled speech at an international media conference in Durban, a city on the Indian Ocean coastline, his office said.  Cape Town and its surrounding areas have been being lashed by a massive storm. The area has been hit by heavy rain driven by strong winds and there is a 12-metre high swell at sea. Cavendish Square shopping centre has been closed and the building housing a Mr Price shop outside Somerset Mall has been evacuated after part of the roof collapsed. In a statement Western Cape officials said Brenton‚ Belvedere‚ Welbedacht‚ Nania‚ Eastford‚ Green Pastures and Knysna Heights were evacuated. “The officials on the ground are monitoring the situation and will inform locals timeously if and when additional evacuations become necessary‚” the statement said. At least three people — a farmworker‚ his wife and their son — had died in fires in Rheenendalhad outside Knysna. “These are the worst fires I have seen in the 45 years I’ve lived in Knysna‚” said the town’s mayor‚ Eleanore Bouw-Spies. The fires came in the wake of a huge storm which wreaked death and damage across the Western Cape.”’ 

When posting and Sharing across the Prophetic Message of The LORD back then on 25th November 2015, I also stated as follows: ‘“The LORD is thus calling for Repentance for the forgiveness of sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ in the nation of The Republic of South Africa, and turning away from sins, evil and wickedness like sexual immorality (including homosexuality-which is actually legal in South Africa, Prostitution etc), Witchcraft (The works of The South African Sangomas-Witchdoctors), Murder (including abortion), Idolatry, Apostasy in the Church (Including the preaching of Prosperity gospel of “sow a seed of money” to get your “blessings” by false apostles, false pastors and false prophets of South Africa), Governmental Policy that is against the nation of Israel.”’

While Posting and Sharing forth the Prophecy of The LORD back then on 25th November 2015, it was titled: ‘“Prophecy of a Very Massive and Historical Tsunami (Oceanic Outpour)/Flooding Coming to The Coastal Beaches of The Republic Of South Africa”’

THE HEADLINE OF THE NEWS REPORTAGE ON THE SAME:

1-Al-Jazeera

Headline: Storm kills several, displaces thousands in Cape Town

2-The Weather Channel

Headline: Winds From Deadly Storms in Cape Town, South Africa, Fan 'Worst Fires in Decades'

3-HeraldLive

Headline: Hell and high water as Knysna battles fires‚ strong winds and massive waves

4-You Tube Video Footage:




NOTE: I recently (about One month ago; upto 1st May 2017) was in (went back to) The Republic of South Africa, including Cape Town to share forth the Message of The LORD, and once more I reminded them of The Prophecy of The LORD of 2015.

SHALOM!!!

Acts 17: 30-31 ‘“Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to Repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”’

Jonah 1: 1-2 ‘“Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,  “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me.”’

Jonah 3: 1-3 ‘“Now the word of The LORD came to Jonah the second time, saying,  “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and preach to it the message that I tell you.” So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of The LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, a three-day journey in extent.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people,  if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

Job 38: 8-11 ‘“Or who shut in the sea with doors, When it burst forth and issued from the womb; When I made the clouds its garment, And thick darkness its swaddling band; When I fixed My limit for it, And set bars and doors; When I said, ‘This far you may come, but no farther, And here your proud waves must stop!”’

Jeremiah 1:9-14 Then The LORD put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.” Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Jeremiah, what do you see?” And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.”  Then The LORD said to me, “You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.” And the word of The LORD came to me the second time, saying, “What do you see?” And I said, “I see a boiling pot, and it is facing away from the north.”  Then The LORD said to me: “Out of the north calamity shall break forth On all the inhabitants of the land.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. God bless you. I pray that the people will repent and come to God now. These disasters are His Mercy to wake them up for He doesn't want them to perish to everlasting hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My FATHER GOD WE REPENT - I REPENT IN JESUS NAME OF ALL WORLDLINESS, SIN, HYPOCRISY, IDOLATRY, etc....

    ReplyDelete