Monday 11 September 2017

A SOLDIER IN THE ARMY OF THE LORD:

In 1999, I finished my High School (Maranda High School) in Kenya. I then joined The University of Nairobi in 2001 for a Bachelor of Commerce degree, completing the Course in 2005. I also Privately studied CPA, Becoming Fully Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K). I then also enrolled for MBA-Finance, Completing the Course in 2010. 

From 2003 to 2015, I worked in The Banking Sector, The Insurance Sector and even a “Top” Mainstream Church. I worked therein in all these (at different Periods), First as an Intern (Industrial Attachment), Data entry Analyst, a Bank Teller, a Senior Accountant and also eventually a Finance & Administration Manager. 

But then I left it All, in 2015. They say: “It Takes Courage to Walk away from a Career and to Pursue a Calling”. But I say: “It takes The Holy Spirit, to Dismantle a Career and to Follow The Call of The LORD”. 

Therefore, I Now Serve The LORD Full Time, as a Soldier in The Army of The LORD, and I am Matching to Zion (Heaven), by the Grace of God. And I am enjoying every bit of it, by The Help of The Holy Spirit; in the sense of: Taking my Job Seriously, as a Soldier in The Army of The LORD. It is not an easy Job per se, Yes indeed, as Promised by The LORD Jesus Christ in His Word. But The Grace of The LORD is always Sufficient, All The Time and every Moment of it. The LORD is always Faithful. 

Just felt like Sharing a bit about my Journey. You don’t need to take the Path of My Journey. If The LORD wants you to stay Full-Time in your Job, remain therein. If The LORD wants you to work Part-Time then do so. It is a Matter Between You and The LORD; and what He is Personally Speaking to you about. But Regardless of whatever of your Circumstance (s), Always ensure that you are Matching as a Soldier in the Army of The LORD; Matching to “Zion” (The Beautiful City of God: The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven). 

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! 

======We are Marching to Zion, Beautiful, Beautiful Zion; We are Marching Upward to Zion, The Beautiful City of God. 

======I’m a Soldier in The Army, I’m a Soldier in The Army, I’m a Soldier in The Army, I’m a Soldier in The Army of The LORD. 

Luke 14: 25-33 ‘“Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them, “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it— lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’? Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.”’

Mathew 4: 18-22 ‘“And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” They immediately left their nets and followed Him. Going on from there, He saw two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in the boat with Zebedee their father, mending their nets. He called them, and immediately they left the boat and their father, and followed Him.”’

Revelation 21: 9-11 '"Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me[f] and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy[h] Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal."'

Revelation 21: 19-21 '"The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass."'

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering your calling Kevin. By doing so, you've blessed the lives of many with words from the LORD. Take care and GOD bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kevin. Thank you for being obedient to the Lord and the call, thereby also being an example for others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Brother Kevin for sharing with us your journey and for obeying to your call to fulfill Gods will in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank you too brother Kevin. I eagerly await every day your words from our dear and precious Lord.

    ReplyDelete