Saturday 9 September 2017

IS MAR-a-LARGO AT THE CENTRE OF A “PERFECT STORM”?

I Hear “Mar-a-Largo”. I then see Donald Trump enter into One of his Properties; could be Mar-a-Largo or another one. He has Dressed-Down in a Red Jacket, and he is carrying some Files in his hand, accompanied by a scaled-down number of Bodyguards (secret service). The Press is not allowed in, because it is “Private” Property. These, I’m made to understand are very Sensitive documents (files) that are scheduled to be kept “Secret”; away from “Roving eyes”.

Could there be some “Controversy” or “Scandal-like” issue Coming, involving Donald Trump’s Properties? Is Mar-a-Largo at the Centre of a “Perfect Storm”?

The above is what I saw in a Vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD in the morning of 9th September 2017.

That means that The LORD God Almighty is calling for Repentance (For The Forgiveness of Sins through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ), and a Return to Righteousness and Holiness; Right from the Top leadership and to everyone else in The United States of America, and indeed every Nation and everywhere else on the earth.

For The LORD wants to Cleanse and to Purify everyone who Submits and Surrenders to Him. For these are indeed The Days when the Wise Ones become Purified, Washed, Refined, Revived, Cleaned and Cleansed in Preparation for the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.


SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12: 8-10 ‘“Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My LORD, what shall be the end of these things?” And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be Purified, made White, and Refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.”’ 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Mar a large may be his property in Florida. Someone said his two properties got damaged. One in Florida the other one in the Caribbean perhaps. .I'm not exactly sure where his properties are but you can search for it if interested.

    ReplyDelete