Sunday 10 September 2017

JEWISH TEXTS AND A BIBLE ONLY SURVIVORS IN DEVASTATED HOUSTON HOME:

About a week after Hurricane Harvey flooded his home, Andran Penn – a Christian resident of Houston – finally returned to his premises only to find total devastation, or so he thought. To his surprise, one thing remained untouched by the water: his library of Jewish texts. 

The Books, which included interlinear Hebrew and English study texts as well as Bibles, were found completely dry by a ZAKA search and rescue team, which has been participating in clean-up efforts in Texas, serving the Jewish and Christian communities hit hardest by the storm. 

“All my secular books were destroyed, but the pages of these books are still dry, still usable and without any mold,” he told rescuers on the ground. 

Penn got the books in order to better understand the Jewish people, to seek “cohesion between Jewish and Christian communities.” 

NOTE: The above is a True News, which has been widely Reported, including in---The Jerusalem Post. 

SHALOM!!! 

Isaiah 45: 5-8 ‘“I am The LORD, and there is no other; There is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me, That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting That there is none besides Me. I am The LORD, and there is no other; I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, The LORD, do all these things.’ “Rain down, you heavens, from above, And let the skies pour down Righteousness; Let the earth open, let them bring forth Salvation, And let Righteousness spring up together. I, The LORD, have created it.”’ 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!  

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall, 

I Repent and turn away from all Sin. 

Please cover me with your Precious Blood, 

and establish your Word in my life, 

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness 

and write my name in your Book of Life 

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit 

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN. 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,  



Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. They make a big deal about some hurricanes, and yet how are they so comfortable with murdering unborn babies? They embrace all that is detestable, they don't listen, and then try to bypass proper authority, not knowing how insulting it is.

    ReplyDelete